ASOS - New Codes

Comments

• its not an active code....just put lots in a basket....and now it doesnt work
  • montymud
    montymud Posts: 1,015 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    oh well................... -worked for me but never mind!................
  • CJ6587
    CJ6587 Posts: 31 Forumite
    The code isn't active. :confused: Probably been used already.
  • bebebelle
    bebebelle Posts: 1,453 Forumite
    I got so excited.......................

doesnt work !!!!!

damn:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    I appreciate Each and Every win. I thank every comp poster from the bottom of my heart :A
  • Yasmina
    Yasmina Posts: 584 Forumite
    Ditto, doesn't work for me :-(

I'm so p-ed off with ASOS, just who do they think they are? They don't even do those £1 sales anymore. Sooo arrogant :mad:

Thanks montymud, I know your intentions were good and it's hardly your fault ASOS are stingy and unrewarding.
  • CJ6587
    CJ6587 Posts: 31 Forumite
    Lol @ Yasmina.... I was thinking about how stingy ASOS are - their prices are not exactly the cheapest, they don't have free delivery, no free returns, no cashback, and rarely do they issue voucher codes everyone can use, yet they are doing well in this economic downturn.
  • I know...I put 145.00 worth of stuff in my basket, expecting free delivery...not a sausage and then I tried about 4 different codes none of which worked...so I'd spent all the time adding things and removed them in the space of 10 seconds!! hehe come on asos.....
  • Yasmina
    Yasmina Posts: 584 Forumite
    CJ6587 wrote: »
    Lol @ Yasmina.... I was thinking about how stingy ASOS are - their prices are not exactly the cheapest, they don't have free delivery, no free returns, no cashback, and rarely do they issue voucher codes everyone can use, yet they are doing well in this economic downturn.

Amen to that! :rotfl:
  • montymud
    montymud Posts: 1,015 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    what a bunch of miserable scrooges ASOS are at the minute!! Why won't they release a cose - surely they should know that they will get more business this way?
  • they still in the scrooge bah humbug mood........ hmmpphhh
    :happylove
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family