We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Looking for evening/weekend courses in Glasgow

bhz-2
bhz-2 Posts: 216 Forumite
I'd like to do an evening/weekend course on sewing or digital photo editing.

I have no experience in sewing at all and I was hoping to learn the basics like simple skirts, tops, alterations, etc.

I also would like to learn more about photo editing and make the most of the software I've got.

I would prefer a course in Central Glasgow, but would also consider other locations. Any suggestions please?

Comments

  • amanda40
    amanda40 Posts: 1,218 Forumite
    South Lanarkshire College in EK do a photo editing (Adobe)course at night - not sure of the dets but I am sure the college website will have all the info on it. I am sure the College of Building and Printing do a lot of photography courses too. Our local high school used to do sewing classes too - why not search under ILA ( individual learning fund) website - you can put in what type of course you want to doa nd it tells you where it is.
    No Longer addicted to Boots! - Well not today anyway!! :blushing:

    Officially Mortgage free 31/07/2017 , 12 years early :j
  • Cardonald have sewing courses not sure about part time. Check www.planitplus.net or Learn Direct Scotland for course search. Be patient and search several options.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.