Lakelands interview

Options
Well I've finally got another interview, this one for Lakelands. Just wondering if anyones any experience of their interview style or employment there? Lady on phone said "Interviews are at 12" so I'm guessing it will be a group interview (which i reeeaally hate and am terrible at - have to force myself to speak out over others & get a word in & just not a pushy person in that sort on environment).

Comments

• ifonlyitwaseasier
    Options
    ohhhhhhhh the Lakeland???? i am jealous, i'd love to work for them, but then again they'd be able to pay me in stock as i love it all.

Good luck!!!
    Nonny mouse and Proud!!
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience
    !!
    Debtfightingdivaextraordinaire!!!!
    Amor et metus. Lac? Sugar? Quisque massa vel duo? (stolen from a lovely forumite!)

• Ladywhisper
    Options
    Thanks. I'm praying I get it, we're getting desperate now, only just covering bills with OH's jobs (and he's had to do work through all his uni summer hols, makes me feel so bad ><).
  • ifonlyitwaseasier
    Options
    just remember you don't have to be the loudest to stand out, take a deep breathe before you walk in and believe in yourself.

i'll have my fingers crossed :)
    Nonny mouse and Proud!!
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience
    !!
    Debtfightingdivaextraordinaire!!!!
    Amor et metus. Lac? Sugar? Quisque massa vel duo? (stolen from a lovely forumite!)

• Ladywhisper
    Options
    Well tomorrows the day. Fingers crossed.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure