Has anyone else received this email?

Options
I received this email today to an email address on my work domain, that doesn't actually exist. I have a catch-all pop 3 account and have never advertised help @ domain-where-i-work .com. I think its a scam, but as I only just signed up to Pinecone, was wondering if my email had been passed on to 'selected partners'.

Here is what it says...

Our company(US Surveys) is glad to let you know that we now have a vacancy for the Secret/Shopper Position.
This is a part time position as it requires no longer then 30 minutes to an hour to complete an evaluation.

For each assignment you carry out you will receive a commission of $100. Most of the time a shopper gets assignments on daily basis.
The requirements for this position is to be no younger then 21 years old and to own a Citibank account.

Regarding the account, it is recommended to apply for a new one that you will use for this position only.
If you need more information about applying for this position you can reply to [email address deleted@gmail.com]

Thank you,
US_Surveys Inc.

The main warning bell for me is that why is a company using gmail rather than their own domain. So unless you guys can shed more light on the matter, I'm guessing its a scam...

Thanks for reading
fuzzy
Beer meter E[.\.......]F

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business