Confused about SOA

Options
I am really sorry to keep bothering you lovely people with such silly questions, but here is another.
My husband and I are both applying for Bankruptcy and are filling in SOA forms to post here. I don't know how to fill them in best however. My husband pys all of the mortgage, secured loan and utility bills (apart from the landline phone) out of his bank account and then has absolutely nothing left. I transfer £450.00 to my husbands bank account to help pay the bills and then the rest of my salary is what we live off. Therefore groceries/clothes etc all come out of my account. How do we show this on the SOA forms. Does my husband put 0 amounts in all the Grocery boxes etc, and I put 0 amounts in all the bills. I don't know how to go about it!

Comments

• fiveyearplan
    fiveyearplan Posts: 10,143 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    On the SOA - yours for example, you put down your total income and a portion of your OH's income. For the expenses you put down the total amount of all household expenses and then just your personal expenses like travel, petrol etc. and vice versa for OH's. Give it a go and post it on here for better guidance.

ps don't worry about posting all your questions - thats what we're here for however it does make it easier if you post most of them in one post instead of starting a new one for each question then we know your whole situation without having to trawl through other posts.

:j :j

• peachyprice
    peachyprice Posts: 22,346 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I doesn't matter who pays what from which account, just do as FYP advises above.
    Accept your past without regret, handle your present with confidence and face your future without fear
  • choc2497
    choc2497 Posts: 37 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for this. Will give it a go. We are currently getting the money together to pay for our bankruptcy fees. Do we pay this as soon as we apply to the courts or do we take it with us on the day we go bankrupt?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure