We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

I need to raise £500 this month - help!

Options
2»

Comments

• LottieB
    LottieB Posts: 27 Forumite
    Options
    If it was simple to make £500 in a month, using very little time, then I don't think anyone would need this website!! The interest won't be that much, probably less hassle than what you're putting yourself through now. If you can spare a few hours a night you could always try webcam or adult chatlines. You can make £15 an hour on webcams, check out the thread 'a saucy new job' in this forum.
  • scull2009
    scull2009 Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    put £250 on man united this weekend against arsenal - they will win arsenal played mid week so will be more tired
  • reformedEffortmaker
    Options
    scull2009 wrote: »
    put £250 on man united this weekend against arsenal - they will win arsenal played mid week so will be more tired

whatever!, the gooners will continue their fantastic start and leave alex ferguson choking on his chewing gum from the dug out. The most man utd can hope for is a draw.

I would not recommend gambling half your target, especially on football, and especially not if Mike Riley is the referee
  • giantmutantbroccoli
    Options
    So I checked my statements, and they've charged me £3.20 advanced overdraft interest... I think I can relax a bit now :o Thanks for all your help guys, really appreciate it!

@LottieB - Yeah, I know:rolleyes: But hope springs eternal! Besides, it doesn't have to be simple! But I really don't fancy the adult chat thing:eek: defintely not my cup of tea.
    @scull2009 - :rotfl:Lol. If I had £250 going spare I'd probably just pay it to Abbey.
    @reformedEffortmaker - Sage advice there. I never spend money on things I don't understand. Apart from gadgets.
    :coffee:Coffee +3 Dexterity +3 Willpower -1 Ability to Sleep

Playing too many computer games may be bad for your attention span but it Critical Hit!
  • spykey_uk
    spykey_uk Posts: 355 Forumite
    Options
    whatever!, the gooners will continue their fantastic start and leave alex ferguson choking on his chewing gum from the dug out. The most man utd can hope for is a draw.

I would not recommend gambling half your target, especially on football, and especially not if Mike Riley is the referee

I totally agree! :rotfl: The Gooners are unstoppable at the moment! :j
    Mortgage when started (Dec 2013): £157,272.50
    Current mortgage (date): £156,885.56
    Mortgage free day: Dec 2043
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts