Croke Park Stadium

Joto_2
Joto_2 Posts: 1,001 Forumite
Hi I'm hoping to buy tickets for the Robbie Willaim Concert in Dublin on the 9th June. The tickets are rather expensive to say the least, ranging from £125 standing to £325 VIP.
There is pitch standing, standing unreserved seating, reserved seating, Hogan's lower and upper and Front block. Prices differ accordingly. Has anyone been to this venue before and can advise if it's worth paying the extra? Thanks
Look after the pennies and the £££s will look after themselves

Comments

• Artofdookie
    Artofdookie Posts: 4,611 Forumite
    Ive been there standing, was about 30 rows back & had a perfect view whereas a friend at the same gig was in the upper Davin stand & hadnt as good a view
    10880s.gif
    Well I Love Tv And I Love T. Rex, I Can See Through Your Skirt I've Got X-Ray Spex
  • Joto_2
    Thanks Artofdookie. Is the standing a free for all or are the areas designated? Am I better taking drinks etc in with me? Thanks
  • oneknight
    oneknight Posts: 227 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I have two ticket "pitch standing" going spare, was going to go but am now unable, make a reasonable offer.
  • Joto_2
    Hi Thanks for the offer but I have already bought seated tickets. Try selling them on Ebay, lots of people are making a profit.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport