Windsors cheaper than brantano for skechers

Options
Hi all. I have had the joy of doing the dreaded school shoe day this week, and whereas in the past I have only bought my daughter clarks, I am very dissapointed in the quality in the last few years.

So off to brantano to buy skechers I always wear them!! They had several pairs in ranging from £30 to £45. The ones I bought last year at £25 from windsors they have in at £40 !!!:eek:
Told the girls at the desk and they agreed last year they had loads of returns on skechers as people had found the cheaper!!

Off to Windsors where they had the same skechers and more at prices ranging from £20 to £30 so save yourself some pennies on skechers Windsors are cheaper than Brantano just a heads up for you guys. Hope it helps someone !!!:j
wins so far= galaxy bar, child of our time book, with love cd :T

Comments

• *manda*
    *manda* Posts: 1,301 Forumite
    Options
    Who are Windsors and where are they? Have never heard of them?
  • System
    System Posts: 178,097 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    they are a cheap shoe outlet store , usually a lot of tat buy the occasional bargain. i bought sketchers last year from them and they lasted a whole month so back off to clarkes where the new shoes lasted the rest of the school year .
  • angelcakes_3
    Options
    Each to their own, sketchers last me the whole year, whereas my daughters clarkes split and ripped within 2 months, we all have our favourites just giving a heads up to all those who like sketchers !!!
  • *manda*
    *manda* Posts: 1,301 Forumite
    Options
    What part of the country are we talking about though like I said, have never heard of them so I'm assuming there aren't any in the South. Personally I like Skechers and either buy them on sale from amazon or from TKMaxx so rarely pay more than £20. Clarks are fine but they don't do the styles I like.
  • angelcakes_3
    Options
    *manda* yes sorry they are mostly north westbut you can order online at www.wyndsors.com if you want to have a look? Hope that helps
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport