Agencie's what forms do i need to take???

Options
hiya all,

i am going to try and sign up to a couple of agencies in the next couple of weeks and was wondering what forms i needed to take with me. i was born in uk if that matters.

is there any work on agencies out there does anybody know also???

cheers stevo.....

Comments

• venus_in_furs
    venus_in_furs Posts: 3,385 Forumite
    Options
    Make sure you have your passport/driving licence/birth certificate as id. Maybe a bill for proof of address. Your NI number. Some people have said they needed their p45 (if you have one handy, i didnt need one with my agency) Maybe write down a list of where you have worked and when etc. Just so it is easier for you to recall. I had to tell them my employment history and qualifications etc y'see. Also maybe some references, as for the agency i worked for they wanted previous work and education references. Even if you do not need them all then it is good to have them handy just in case. Thats all i can seem to recall for now!! Good luck :)

Oh iu was with an agency called Brook Street....they were actually very good and one of the only agencies that found me work (i had very little experience at the time) They kept ringing me up to tell me they were looking and had not forgot about me...which was nice.
    "You dont need a weather man to know which way the wind blows"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family