We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Asos sale where the prices went up??

Options
Just wondered if anyone on here shops on asos.com and noticed the strange sale they had recently?

Their own forum had a few threads querying the price increases and the general asos answer was to say that there was an error with many prices and they were sold too cheaply by mistake....so they put them up....but not back to full price, just a higher sale price.

I did well as got wicked slouchy trousers for a fiver (reduced from £30) and really nice quality for price plus a load of stuff for OH like shirts reduced from £69 to £16 (which are now back up to £30).

Annoying as I had my eye on a Gestuz jumper (£49 down to £13) which then went up to £19.

Bizarre.:o

Comments

• FelinePrincess
    FelinePrincess Posts: 1,385 Forumite
    Options
    I didn't notice the price rise but when the sale first started I looked at several items that were shown as reduced on the page that lists everything with little pics and prices but when I opened the page for each item they were showing as full price, I tried adding them to my basket but they still showed as full price.

I didn't go back after that as I am trying to avoid buying from asos as their own brand quality is poor and they no longer give good discount codes, plus you have to spend £75 just to get free standard delivery!
  • morocha
    morocha Posts: 1,554 Forumite
    Options
    i was about to post that !! i bought a pair of leather suede ankle boots... it is said £45 i bought for £5... then 2 days ago went to the web site to get another pair and now they cost £18
    Mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas.
  • absolutebounder
    absolutebounder Posts: 20,305 Forumite
    Options
    Well it worked for reggie perrin didnt it?:D
    Who I am is not important. What I do is.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport