Balance Me's FREE glossy salve with every online order.

Options
Got this in an email today. Says every order, so I guess you could just buy another lip gloss's or one of the mini's.

Receive Balance Me's cool brightening lemon & spearmint salve, which is anti-bacterial (so will keep those topical germs at bay) FREE with every Balance Me on-line purchase until 31 August 2009.
  • Our naturally textured, glossy lip treatment will not only benefit your lips but give your olfactory sense a minty and zesty boost, thanks to our pure essential oil blend
  • Why not buy and try our divine smelling Seven Day hand and body wash, blended with Petitgrain & Green Myrtle (a powerful anti-bacterial and anti-microbial essential oil) to help keep your skin germ-free this summer
  • Ideally placed by the kitchen sink and basin, our high quality washes don't use harsh detergents, such as sulphates to clean skin and make soap lather - so you can cleanse away germs without turning to chemical nasties that can strip the skin of its natural oils
  • Our Seven Day Lotion is blended with the same clean and balancing ingredients so you can stay wrapped in their aromatic benefits long after you've left the kitchen sink!
We've had every single ingredient, formulation, blending process, packaging and product label checked and approved by Ecocert to give you total confidence in our clean and green credentials.

Balance Me, for beauty that comes naturally.

Happy shopping!

Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure