We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Not happy with the doctors at all..

Options
I had an apt in January r.e my ingrowing toenail..it has been on and off since and they have booked it in for the 26th of august..this was only confirmed about 5 weeks ago and since then i have had about 3 changes or cancellations..i have had to sort it out myself and yesterday when i finally got a result and everything sorted they have just rung me AGAIN and told me it has been cancelled again due to the nurse going on holiday..i am so cross...i am losing a lot of money through work due to this and feel like telling them to forget it BUT i have been told that if i don't get it done i will lose my nail..i dont know what to do now as they have kept me hanging on till next wed now for another decision as to wether they can fit me in..mean while i could still have the work i have lost if i tell parents today or poss monday but then too late..
What would you do as not happy?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family