🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Waterproof eyeLINER

Options
Hi all beauty laydees (and gents)

Getting married on the 15th, OMG

Have settled on brown no7 extreme length waterproof mascara but think that if my eyeliner isnt waterproof am gonna be Alice Cooper in no time!

Preferably I'm looking for something that doesnt give a hard line - so I can smudge when applying for the oh so important (and unusual for me) 'natural' no make up that takes an hour to put on look

Ta in advance :)

Comments

• DevonGirl
    DevonGirl Posts: 433 Forumite
    Options
    I've been using Mabelline Volume Express Waterproof mascara for ages - it's in a light blue wand - because I read a 'Reader's Test' on mascaras in a magazine. The reader was a professional swimmer and she chose this one. If you curl your eyelashes and then put it on, you literally have to take it off with baby oil or eye make-up remover as it stays on so well!
    Hope this helps!
    LBM - March 2009, DMP Start - April 2009
    DMP Mutual Support Thread Member 297

(Don't forget to click on 'Thanks'! Thanks!)
  • little_miss_messiah
    Options
    THanks, but sorted on mascara - am thinking if the mascaras ok (i've tested it in the shower), I dont want to be let down by running eyeliner...
  • Waterfalls
    Waterfalls Posts: 439 Forumite
    Options
    i use Mac, powerpoint eye liner, which i have found works really well
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts