Making Cards - Ideas for a card craft beginner (Part 3)

Options

Comments

• melissa75_2
    melissa75_2 Posts: 2,801 Forumite
    Options
    Sounds like the spending elves have been working on overdrive today - I've just pre-ordered 12 of the new promarkers from here for 20.82 - the promarkers are 1.60 each, and postage was 1.62!!!
    http://www.secretcrafter.co.uk/index.php?page=4&act=viewCat&catId=70

choccy - hope you recover soon.
  • RustyFlange
    RustyFlange Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    Options
    Oooooh Jammy I am sooooo into that challenge ... I shall post on the other thread :) thankyou so much xxx

Choccy lovely to have you back xxxxx

Rainmac thats not good news for you. I reckon ebay could be your best bet? and some more craft fayres? did you make a lot at your craft fair? (sorry for being nosey)

Skiergirl I managed to miss your post - Have a lovely time! :)

Melissa I am tempted ... if they did free delivery I would order a couple every week but its the paying of postage which is putting me off ... I might wait til they come out.
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Options
    jamtart6 wrote: »
    Ooh that's bad news Rainmac :( could you find someone else who you might want to do them for ? I'm also thinking of ways to make money through crafts and thinking is as far as I've got :(

For now I think I am going to invest my time making my own stuff for presents and to sell for Xmas fairs and to have a little bit of time off as things have been hectic over the last few months to say the least.

Choccy, great to see you back home, rest up and admire your newly aquired stamps.

I am a bad person, I've caved in and ordered some of those uber cute houses from Craftwork Cards :o My excuse is... I needed to buy them to help me forget the awful pain that is in my mouth where my tooth used to be...
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • RustyFlange
    RustyFlange Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    Options
    rainmac wrote: »
    For now I think I am going to invest my time making my own stuff for presents and to sell for Xmas fairs and to have a little bit of time off as things have been hectic over the last few months to say the least.

Choccy, great to see you back home, rest up and admire your newly aquired stamps.

I am a bad person, I've caved in and ordered some of those uber cute houses from Craftwork Cards :o My excuse is... I needed to buy them to help me forget the awful pain that is in my mouth where my tooth used to be...

Which ones did you order?? the biggies or the smallies?? can I be cheeky and ask you to take a photo next to something when you get them so I can see the size please :) hope you are feeling better sooon xxx
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • rainmac
    Options
    Oooooh Jammy I am sooooo into that challenge ... I shall post on the other thread :) thankyou so much xxx

Choccy lovely to have you back xxxxx

Rainmac thats not good news for you. I reckon ebay could be your best bet? and some more craft fayres? did you make a lot at your craft fair? (sorry for being nosey)

Skiergirl I managed to miss your post - Have a lovely time! :)

Melissa I am tempted ... if they did free delivery I would order a couple every week but its the paying of postage which is putting me off ... I might wait til they come out.

Not nosey, just interested :rolleyes: ;) :rotfl:I 'recycled' my nappy cakes for the florist ;) and the rest of what's left is either going to be presents or used for the Xmas fairs.

I am so looking forward to getting into the garage and sorting out loads of stuff to put on ebay for Jammy's challenge. Not going to be able to do it propely until the boys go back to school w/c 7th Sept but have a week to think about what I have that I can sell ;)
  • rainmac
    Options
    Which ones did you order?? the biggies or the smallies?? can I be cheeky and ask you to take a photo next to something when you get them so I can see the size please :) hope you are feeling better sooon xxx

I ordered the big ones cos it said they were 90mm tall. I of course would like both sizes :rolleyes: but thought I'd start off with the biggies and get the smaller ones at the NEC if they are there ;) I can take a pic no problem x
  • hels102
    hels102 Posts: 737 Forumite
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    Only been away a day and lots to catch up on!
    Rainmac awh that owl house is soooo cute!
    Choccy try and relax this evening x
    Rusty how sweet are those stamps!!
    Salesadmin I've sent you a PM
    Well last night I had fun colouring in some of the lovely christmas images sent to me from Craftygranny I'm loving my Sakura pens at the moment!

Can someone post the link for the tesco nec deal?
    :xmassmile Looking forward to December:xmassmile
  • rainmac
    Options
    hels102 wrote: »
    Hello everyone!
    Only been away a day and lots to catch up on!
    Rainmac awh that owl house is soooo cute!
    Choccy try and relax this evening x
    Rusty how sweet are those stamps!!
    Salesadmin I've sent you a PM
    Well last night I had fun colouring in some of the lovely christmas images sent to me from Craftygranny I'm loving my Sakura pens at the moment!

Can someone post the link for the tesco nec deal?

Here you go Hels... http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/deals/product.aspx?R=873&bci=4294965879|Exhibitions %26 Events
  • Myzdamena
    Myzdamena Posts: 1,713 Forumite
    Options
    New fall tilda stamped images

...let me know if you sell anything stamped wise, I'm always up for a challenge... which stamped image will I ruin next? LOL

Today been poo here's hoping I get a good day in the next 3 or I'll scream and scream and scream until I'm sick hehehe

*ninja hugs* and if I'm not back all have a really good bank holiday weekend, or as good as you possibly can!

xxxxxx
    :j A-well-a bird, bird, bird...b-bird's the word :j
  • rainmac
    Options
    Myzdamena wrote: »
    New fall tilda stamped images

...let me know if you sell anything stamped wise, I'm always up for a challenge... which stamped image will I ruin next? LOL

Today been poo here's hoping I get a good day in the next 3 or I'll scream and scream and scream until I'm sick hehehe

*ninja hugs* and if I'm not back all have a really good bank holiday weekend, or as good as you possibly can!

xxxxxx

Why have you had such a poo day, do you want to talk about it...? Come on, tell us how you feel, might help? x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport