Good Debt Management company???

Options
i have recently talked to some one from 123 debt solutions but i'm a bit unsure if they are the right people to go with, what they said on the phone seemed very good and would make my situation much better but i've not heard much about them so i was wondering if any one had any info?
thanks

Comments

• BlueJeans_2
    BlueJeans_2 Posts: 297 Forumite
    Options
    dizzysep wrote: »
    i have recently talked to some one from 123 debt solutions but i'm a bit unsure if they are the right people to go with, what they said on the phone seemed very good and would make my situation much better but i've not heard much about them so i was wondering if any one had any info?
    thanks

Hi Dizzysep

I have only started trying to sort out my finances:eek: but you do not need to pay for a company to sort out your debts.

Contact CCCS, National Debt Line or your local CAB. They all provide a free service. (sorry can't post links as I still a newbie just google)

HTH
  • Xaviera
    Xaviera Posts: 286 Forumite
    Options
    Don't use companies you have to pay for!

Google payplan or CCCS they're free debt management companies. :beer:
  • Tixy
    Tixy Posts: 31,455 Forumite
    Options
    The only good DMP company is one that doesn't charge fees or take a percentage of your repayment. Speak to CCCS, CAB or Payplan. You can even do a self-managed DMP using advice from one of the above or the national debtline website.

Don't pay unnecessary fees, save the money to repay your debts.
    A smile enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give
    or "It costs nowt to be nice"
  • dizzysep
    Options
    thank you for that iwill look in to it :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure