We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

E: 11/10 £5000 daily giveaway at bonkersaboutbiscuits.com

1…1213151718…1598

Comments

  • toejumper i have pm'd you
  • torianut
    torianut Posts: 1,841
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    If anyone has any codes to pass on I would be grateful until I can get some of my own ..thanks x
  • can someone post an updated winners list please:)
    2009 Wins:19x£10 Play Vouchers,Nokia 5800 x2, 2 London Zoo Tickets And A Cuddly Toy
  • hayleyw1
    hayleyw1 Posts: 20,911
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    thank you to the kind people who shared their codes with me
    i promise to return mine when i go shopping
    thanks again xx:beer:
    R.I.P TO THE MOST AMAZING MAN PUT ON THIS EARTH! MY DAD XX 13/03/2010 love and miss you so much xxjan wins, uki goodies,necklace, case wkd, thomas goodies, sterilizer, 2 pairs boot, earings
  • ChelseaGirl
    ChelseaGirl Posts: 4,385
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    Forumite
    I have one code to swap. Just waiting to hear whether there was any luck with my other two. Anyone wanna swap?
  • can someone post an updated winners list please:)

    The one I posted at 8.27pm is the latest :)
    Updated list:

    Loz @6.00am £50
    Tinabe @7.35am £50
    poohbear1 @8.40am £50
    wingobins & wam73 @12.00pm £250
    lkash20 @ 12.10pm £50
    jr79 & ClarkeEJ @3.29pm £50
    Itchypig @5.12pm £50
    Wookeyhole1 & marksbananas @6.24pm £50
    upsa-daisy & sashy @6.49pm £50
    bonnie102 & Loz @7.46pm £50
    shellybee @7.49pm £1000!! :j
  • snooksy
    snooksy Posts: 213 Forumite
    Anyone have any spare codes until I go shopping tomorrow? Promise I will return the favour! Can see myself getting as addicted to this comp as I was to the nokia one :o
    **Thanx to all competition posters!** :cool:
    C.D.E.F.H.I.J.N.O.Q.W.X.Y

  • Tulip
    Tulip Posts: 29,324
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Well done to all the winners today. I'm impressed! :D


    pmed u a code to try

    Katie x
  • Tulip
    Tulip Posts: 29,324
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    torianut wrote: »
    If anyone has any codes to pass on I would be grateful until I can get some of my own ..thanks x


    pm sent :T
  • pr1nc3ss
    pr1nc3ss Posts: 158 Forumite
    Well done to everyone who has won today!!! I'll have to get my bum down to asda tomorrow and get some codes!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.