'Free' Milk

Options
Tesco Pure 2Litre milk is £1.59 (and lasts about a week when opened as its there version of Cravondale), currently you get 40 free points with it so using that for deals its £1.60 worth of deals for £1.59 and you get the milk as well.

The Tesco milk is all made by Robert Wiseman - from UK dairy farmers.

Comments

• pelirocco
    pelirocco Posts: 8,274 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Does anyone know who funds the Tescos points . Is it Tescos , taking the hit or are they squeezing their suppliers ?
    Vuja De - the feeling you'll be here later
  • Torkijo
    Torkijo Posts: 506 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    pelirocco wrote: »
    Does anyone know who funds the Tescos points . Is it Tescos , taking the hit or are they squeezing their suppliers ?

I used to do some work with Wiseman Dairies a few years ago and i know additional point offers then were born by Tesco's, but price ones were usually shared. But that was 2004-06
  • hflower74
    hflower74 Posts: 1,290 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Torkijo wrote: »
    Tesco Pure 2Litre milk is £1.59 (and lasts about a week when opened as its there version of Cravondale), currently you get 40 free points with it so using that for deals its £1.60 worth of deals for £1.59 and you get the milk as well.

The Tesco milk is all made by Robert Wiseman - from UK dairy farmers.

Im pretty sure you have to buy 2 x 2L bottles of Pure to get the 40pts.
  • Torkijo
    Torkijo Posts: 506 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    If you do the Coventry Tesco just messed up as i got 120 bonus points for the 3 bottles
  • bigturnip
    bigturnip Posts: 420 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Last week the SEL just said 40 extra points for 1 bottle, it didn't come up on the receipt so I went to CS and they added it, went back in this week and it now says 40 extra points for 2 bottles, think somebody mucked up the SELs and they have now fixed it, well in my local store at least.
    I've given up trying to get my signature to work with the new rules, if nobody knows what the rules are what hope do we have?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure