Pizza Express + Orange 2 for 1 frustration

Hi all.

Last night my partner and I tried to take advantage of the Pizza Express & Orange joint two for one offer (free pizza + free garlic bread/dough balls each, plus the two for one film).

We wanted to see Harry Potter and new it maybe busy so walked into the cinema at 6pm to get tickets for the 7.45pm showing. Then we went straight to pizza express. We sat down and ordered everything in one go. Starters, mains, wine and even dessert. We did this knowing we did not wish to rush for the film... even though we had plenty of time.

However... the service in pizza express was SO SLOW, even with cancelling our dessert... we didn't finish till 8.10pm!!!! Too late for the film (even after all the trailers and adverts.)

I was disgusted. Complained to pizza express staff who apologised for slow service but offered no sympathy for missing the film. They even went as far as telling us it is because of the offer that they are so busy and lots of people miss the film!

This is pathetic. Can i get my money back from Odeon or move the tickets to another day?

I shall not be doing it again. What a waste of money.

Comments

• Not sure Odeon will give our money back becuase you was late eating your pizza ( even though slow service )

They might transfer ticket to another showing....As long as you have your original ticket....

I always eat after film

darren
  • LordLee
    LordLee Posts: 105 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    i know... i don't really want my money back. i just want to change my tickets to a different time. even if it means buying an extra ticket as it isn't an orange wednesday. it's not odeon's fault... but i'm just trying to recover a disastrous eve
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure