Dentist -Recommendation

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in N. Ireland
1 reply 462 views
warmhands.coldheartwarmhands.coldheart Forumite
3.8K Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in N. Ireland
Sorry folks for starting another thread about a Dentist recommendation but I don't fancy travelling to Belfast for treatment. (where most previous threads seem to have covered)

Looking for a good "Moral" dentist in Lurgan, Craigavon, Portadown or Armagh area. I know I need a bit of work done but I don't want to be told I need more work than is required, but likewise I don't want them to just have a bit of a poke around and say everything is OK when I know it isn't... ( I know i have a couple of chips/cracks which will need looked at but the last dentist I went to had a quick poke around and went yip, all grand)

don't mind paying for it providing it isn't highway robbery as I do think a lot of NHS dentists who still have availabilites are a bit [STRIKE]crap[/STRIKE] less experienced... why else would they have vacancies?? call me suspicious..........

any recommendations would be appreciated

Replies

• wifeforlifewifeforlife Forumite
    2.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would recommend Carleton Street Dental Practice in Portadown- I left my original dentist about 4 years ago for what I thought was over charging, never getting an appointment and also the OTT power hungry receptionistWhen I enquired at Carleton Street, I got a lovely lady dentist will PM you her name if you want it. Appointments are no problem and she's really very good at her job. Cate
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Tesco Clubcard rule tweaks

Be careful when converting points to Cineworld

MSE News

£148 of Ciaté nail polish for £35

Via its Advent calendar (norm £59 delivered)

MSE Deals