i lost my dentist now wat

Options
:confused:

i missed my apontment for me check up and now they wont c me nemore coz ive missed b4 im so mad i woz at college tryin to do the rite thing and now this i sad sory but they dont care now wat i have no dentist

Comments

• absolutebounder
    absolutebounder Posts: 20,305 Forumite
    Options
    Go private. you might value a service you have to pay for and turn up on time.
    Who I am is not important. What I do is.
  • Jennifer_Jane
    Jennifer_Jane Posts: 3,237 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Yep, do what the rest of us do, and pay for your teeth! It's important for your overall health and for your looks too, to have good teeth. Don't treat professionals or the NHS with such disdain in the future.

Jen
  • iceicebaby
    iceicebaby Posts: 3,633 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Though college was closed for the holidays at the moment ??
    Baby Ice arrived 17th April 2011. Tired.com! :j
  • SugarSpun
    SugarSpun Posts: 8,559 Forumite
    Options
    Perhaps sign up for English classes? If you're going to be at college instead of the dentist you may as well get the good out of it.

Oh, and go private.
    Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
    Three gifts left to buy
  • Floss
    Floss Posts: 8,290 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    SugarSpun wrote: »
    Perhaps sign up for English classes? If you're going to be at college instead of the dentist you may as well get the good out of it.

Oh, and go private.

You still here SugarSpun? Thought you'd be wearing the Levi shirt & producing your little one by now ;):D
    2021 Decluttering Awards: ⭐⭐🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇 2022 Decluttering Awards: 🥇
    2023 Decluttering Awards: 🥇 🏅🏅🥇
    2024 Decluttering Awards: 🥇
  • missymo_2
    missymo_2 Posts: 51 Forumite
    Options
    i do pay cos they stopped my jsa so there 2mz i will have to try and find another nhs dentist my bf said that i can go 2 his.
  • SugarSpun
    SugarSpun Posts: 8,559 Forumite
    Options
    Floss wrote: »
    You still here SugarSpun? Thought you'd be wearing the Levi shirt & producing your little one by now ;):D

Monday at the latest. Notice of eviction has been given (Husband shouted it through the exit...) and failure to vacate the normal way will result in my white-coated bailiff stepping in and inducing the crap out of the child on Monday.

I'm now making a list of things that need to be done before she arrives. Scary!
    Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
    Three gifts left to buy
  • Floss
    Floss Posts: 8,290 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    missymo wrote: »
    i will have to try and find another nhs dentist my bf said that i can go 2 his.

That's very kind of your boyfriend, but it is up to his dentist to decide if he will accept you onto his list.
    2021 Decluttering Awards: ⭐⭐🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇 2022 Decluttering Awards: 🥇
    2023 Decluttering Awards: 🥇 🏅🏅🥇
    2024 Decluttering Awards: 🥇
  • tara747
    tara747 Posts: 10,238 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    SugarSpun wrote: »
    Monday at the latest. Notice of eviction has been given (Husband shouted it through the exit...) and failure to vacate the normal way will result in my white-coated bailiff stepping in and inducing the crap out of the child on Monday.

I'm now making a list of things that need to be done before she arrives. Scary!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Good luck!
    Get to 119lbs! 1/2/09: 135.6lbs 1/5/11: 145.8lbs 30/3/13 150lbs 22/2/14 137lbs 2/6/14 128lbs 29/8/14 124lbs 2/6/17 126lbs
    Save £180,000 by 31 Dec 2020! 2011: £54,342 * 2012: £62,200 * 2013: £74,127 * 2014: £84,839 * 2015: £95,207 * 2016: £109,122 * 2017: £121,733 * 2018: £136,565 * 2019: £161,957 * 2020: £197,685
    eBay sales - £4,559.89 Cashback - £2,309.73
  • Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930 Ambassador
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    missymo wrote: »
    :confused:

i missed my apontment for me check up and now they wont c me nemore coz ive missed b4 im so mad i woz at college tryin to do the rite thing and now this i sad sory but they dont care now wat i have no dentist

Hello missymo

I suggest that you use text speech on your mobile phone, not when posting here on the MSE Forum. Consider buying a diary or calendar and write down important appointments. Be punctual for appointments and you won't have to face the consequences of tardiness.

You say that you've missed two appointments at the dentist so I don't think you're being fair when you comment 'they don't care'. NHS dentists are very difficult to find so if you're lucky enough to find one to accept you as a patient; make sure you are punctual for appointments in future.

Nile
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure