Tuesday 28th July - What are we wearing..

Options
Well mine's easy, as I'm still in quarantine :( more PJ bottoms and a concert tshirt..feel scruffy, but am going to get out my jewellery making stuff today and have a lazy day doing thaty after getting some inspiration from the craftster boards last night...

Comments

• goanmad
    goanmad Posts: 1,644 Forumite
    Options
    Morning All! Have a relaxing day, Piratefary.

I'm off to Ironbridge with my friend and her mum, we're walking her mum's dog and having a pub lunch. I'm not used to the countryside and am scared of being cold so it's layers all the way!

Today it's:

Grey TopShop cheetah print vest dress (factory overmake stall £4.99)
    Black Primark leggings (£3)
    Black ribbed TopShop Vest (£1 car boot)
    Vintage brown leather cowboy boots (had for years)
    Vintage tooled leather saddle bag (£1 chazza shop)
    Black TopShop angora long skinny cardi (50p Car Boot)
    Indian trubal silver bangles and rings
    Bamboo hoop earrings (50p chazza shop)
    Long black socks (5p jumble sale)
    Tribal print scarf around neck - yellow, white and black, trimmed with coins (50p Indian street market)
    Black leather waist belt with coin trim (75p chazza shop)
    Tribal collar in black, ivory and silver (£3 chazza shop)

Have a good tuesday girls!!
  • piratefairy
    piratefairy Posts: 4,342 Forumite
    Options
    Have fun in Ironbridge, I used to love a wander round the museums there - the science one is the most fun!!
  • GrammarGirl
    GrammarGirl Posts: 1,466 Forumite
    Options
    piratefairy - do you make jewellery as a hobby or sell it? I used to sell full time a few years ago, gave it up as it doesn't pay well and is soooo time consuming! Still make bits for my friends and family, and myself of course. I'd be happy to chat findings, charms and chain with you any time! :)

Here's today's:

Dark denim skinnies
    Blue and white striped men's shirt (Thomas Pink)
    Brown cardi
    Tan leather plaited waist belt
    Gold plated chain necklace with peach ribbon threaded through (£2 vintage fair)
    Tan leather gladiators

Happy Tuesday!
  • Alexnikov
    Alexnikov Posts: 2,411 Forumite
    Options
    Everyone's outfits sound lovely!

I am a bit dull today - black boots, black trousers, black vest top. But I'm wearing a new pale grey cardi with lovely detailing along the buttons and have jazzed things up with a big black and grey quartz ring and big dangly earrings (they're not Pat Butcher style btw - they're quite dainty, just big!)
  • Spain_Shopper
    Options
    Cardi sounds lovely Alex, where is it from if you don´t mind me asking?

I am wearing my brave blue jumpsuit with flower prints which although I was in doubts about buying it, I have worn it loads as it is surprisingly flattering and ultra comfy like a giant baby gro:p and "smart" white flip flops.
  • piratefairy
    Options
    Grammargirl - I only make as a hobby really, mainly self-taught, from a couple of library books yrs ago. Today I'm making things from polymer clay to later become jewellery if I like them enough.

Alex - those ICs should turn up today, my sister posted them yday for me as I was too ill to leave the house :( but that should "un-dull" your day at least :)
  • joblessummer12
    Options
    hi everyone. Today im off in to town to get a few bits. So im wearing black straight leg jeans, oatmeal/brown spot t-shirt and cream drop pocket cardigan cos its a bit breeze.

Hope everyone has a nice day x
  • Alexnikov
    Alexnikov Posts: 2,411 Forumite
    Options
    Cardi sounds lovely Alex, where is it from if you don´t mind me asking?

Of course I don't mind! I found it in the Monsoon sale at the weekend, reduced from £40 to £20 :D
    Alex - those ICs should turn up today, my sister posted them yday for me as I was too ill to leave the house :( but that should "un-dull" your day at least :)

They arrived this morning and wow, aren't they lovely! :j I would wear them straight away but it's raining and I don't dare risk getting them wrecked :o Thank you to you and your sister!
  • piratefairy
    Options
    Glad you like them :)
  • lostinrates
    lostinrates Posts: 55,283 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Still not dressed (after tracky this morning). Feeling terrible: really bad :( Had to cancel meeting with a friend so feeling miserable as well as terrible. I have to go out later though and will pull onmy old green jersey dress. I have make up on, I got thatfar before admiting defeat earlier.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure