We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Free hair trial from Red magazine
Comments
-
Got mine today too
0 -
Has everyone received their questionnaire by email? I haven't and I'm supposed to submit it by today...
Nice shampoo though!0 -
I haven't either...0
-
No haven't received mine, still must say my hair looks and feels luffly
0 -
me neither...0
-
I haven't received the questionnaire either, really like the shampoo and conditioner and will probably buy it. :TI love this place :j:T:j0
-
Sometimes they say they'll send you an e.mail, but never do.
I can confirm that I have not received an e.mail for feedback.Invented tradition: Couponology
Fancy title: Couponologist
Motto: Because I have conviction doesn't mean I'm a convict
.0 -
Ah I am soooooo pleased that its not just me that didnt receive an email cause I was starting to panic and think they wont ask me to do any more testers again if I didnt reply!!
Good luck everyone and Thank you to all posters xx0 -
Email with the survey received today, easy to fill in, only takes about 3 minutes!0
-
I can confirm that I also received the survey earlier today.Invented tradition: Couponology
Fancy title: Couponologist
Motto: Because I have conviction doesn't mean I'm a convict
.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
