Saturday 22nd July, what are you wearing today??

Options
sharronloves2spend
sharronloves2spend Posts: 962 Forumite
edited 25 July 2009 at 9:05AM in Health & beauty MoneySaving
Cleaning/gardening/laundry day today so the grey velour tracky beckons...

Youngest sister is sweet 16 today, so will have a bath later on and make myself presentable to go and see her. a few galsses of wine may be nesecessary!! Will be wearing, new linen mix pencil skirt with buttons down the front, beige. Baby pink vest top with(primark) and white cardigan(primark) silver toe posts, silver loops, silver bangles.

Sorted and polished my shoes last night, all looking buff now, just need to buy a pair of shoe boots for winter. My 'free' thing to do today is cleaning my make-up brushes and have a sort out of my toiletries box:D (after reading the make-up brush thread on here, oh the shame!!)

what you all wearing/doing??
Sharron
Sometimes your the dog, and sometimes your the lampost..:p

Comments

• **dancingbutterfly**
    Options
    its the 25th today isnt it??...sorry!
  • Blackpool_Saver
    Blackpool_Saver Posts: 6,599 Forumite
    Options
    I am still in my nightie but am having a garage clear out so old scruff today ! your outfit for later sounds nice.
    Blackpool_Saver is female, and does not live in Blackpool

• lizzie_dripping
    Options
    Currently wearing my dressing gown but have to get ready in a sec to go to a wedding.

Will be wearing my stock outft
    Pale green/grey silk chiffon wrap dress and underslip
    Very, very high silver satin heels and party feet
    matching bag
    long silver beaded necklace
    diamond (:rolleyes:) earings
    Bridget Jones knickers!
  • lostinrates
    lostinrates Posts: 55,283 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I've got an evening do tonight, outside :think: bit worried about weather but I think it will hold, SO, main issue has been foot wear and I think I'm going to wear diamote/gold flip flops :o. My feet will probably get wet, but don't want to damage th heels of high heels if they sink, nor fabric/suede shoes, because they'll be at best stained, worst detroyed. So, thats set the colour of my accessories to gold: I'll wear my gold earings, which I think more of day time earings, but it means I can wear my hair down, for warmth :D. I'm going to wear a beautiful gold bracelet that ws a gift, nd because if its beauty I'm not going to distract with watch or other jewellry. I'm painting my toe nails coppery gold, and finger nails probably a nuetral pale pink (although did I read somewear its becoming fashion again for fingers and toes to match?). I'm also going to wear a goldy coloured wrap. The dress is a black maxi dress which will glam up ok for night with the gold but is very handy for day time too. I have a gold clutch from the bargain in Monsoon, £2.

Until then unless gtting redy I'm in two pirs of sock s (My feet are freezing today!) jeans (|whch I hate: theyaremy ''fat jeans'), a white vest and a grey cardi. Idon't feel glamourous or elegant this morning, so hope it kicks in for tonight!
  • GrammarGirl
    GrammarGirl Posts: 1,466 Forumite
    Options
    lostinrates, that outfit sounds great! I love gold and black together, it's a little bit amazon and very glamorous. Have a great night!

I'm heading for a root around a vintage fair in a moment, it's taking place in a beautiful little village just outside the city so will be a nice day out for me and OH. We'll have a bit of lunch afterwards then back home for yoga and a haircut! So here's what I'll be wearing for that...

Grey and yellow/purple flower print jersey dress (Topshop)
    Black cotton leggings
    White vest
    Grey waist belt with gold buckle
    Grey cardi (Zara)
    Grey plimsolls
    Gold nameplate necklace
    Skinny gold bangle.

Happy Saturday! :)
  • absolutebounder
    absolutebounder Posts: 20,305 Forumite
    Options
    lostinrates, that outfit sounds great! I love gold and black together, it's a little bit amazon and very glamorous. Have a great night!

I'm heading for a root around a vintage fair in a moment, it's taking place in a beautiful little village just outside the city so will be a nice day out for me and OH. We'll have a bit of lunch afterwards then back home for yoga and a haircut! So here's what I'll be wearing for that...

Grey and yellow/purple flower print jersey dress (Topshop)
    Black cotton leggings
    White vest
    Grey waist belt with gold buckle
    Grey cardi (Zara)
    Grey plimsolls
    Gold nameplate necklace
    Skinny gold bangle.

Happy Saturday! :)
    Dont worry its opening time soon. After they have had a few pints you will look OK to the yokels.
    Who I am is not important. What I do is.
  • GrammarGirl
    GrammarGirl Posts: 1,466 Forumite
    Options
    Dont worry its opening time soon. After they have had a few pints you will look OK to the yokels.

That's my goal!

• SugarSpun
    SugarSpun Posts: 8,559 Forumite
    Options
    I'm wearing my loose brown jersey pants and a men's Tshirt, stretched tight over the bump, pale blue with Curious George on it.

I have however spilled breakfast down it so will be changing before I go outside, probably to a white vest and dark blue jeans.
    Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
    Three gifts left to buy
  • Alexnikov
    Alexnikov Posts: 2,411 Forumite
    Options
    Just jeans and a blue tshirt for now as I've been scooting round feeding my friend's cat and doing assorted bits of housework.

Going out for lunch and to do a bit of shopping later on so I'll keep the jeans on and go for a white long line vest top, brown cotton shirt dress type thing, tan sandals and a long necklace with little wooden beads on.
  • joblessummer12
    Options
    lostinrates have a good evening and your outfit sounds great.

me..i'm just in black sweatpants and a red t-shirt because ive been cleaning this am.

have a good day all x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport