Look!!! Fashion Board Latest News.

Options
:money:

Just found this post, added to the Site Feedback Fashion request thread at 11.30pm.

MSE Andrea
Forum Editorial Liaison
Fantastically Fervent MoneySaving Super Fan
4_star.gif

Thanked 7,237 Times in 1,956 Posts

icon1.gif
Evening all

Sorry, we only just heard about this query in the last few days.

We're not going to have a separate fashion board as the Health & Beauty sub-board covers it quite nicely but we're going to add Fashion to the title though.

Andrea :)

Hooray!!!

Comments

• Kaz2904
    Kaz2904 Posts: 5,797 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Does that mean that the beautiful people are still allowed to post? If so, then I shall post alongside!!!!!

(Naughty naughty!)
    Debt: 16/04/2007:TOTAL DEBT [strike]£92727.75[/strike] £49395.47:eek: :eek: :eek: £43332.28 repaid 100.77% of £43000 target.
    MFiT T2: Debt [STRIKE]£52856.59[/STRIKE] £6316.14 £46540.45 repaid 101.17% of £46000 target.
    2013 Target: completely clear my [STRIKE]£6316.14[/STRIKE] £0 mortgage debt. £6316.14 100% repaid.
  • FelinePrincess
    FelinePrincess Posts: 1,385 Forumite
    Options
    Bit dissapointed there wont be a fashion sub forum as I thought that would encourage more fashion posts which I would like to see but it is good that fashion will be added to the title then people wont feel like the posts shouldn't be allowed there.

Feline Princess
  • esmecullen
    esmecullen Posts: 262 Forumite
    Options
    :T Wonderful dahlings :D
    total airhead, total bimbo, very superficial:D
  • GrammarGirl
    GrammarGirl Posts: 1,466 Forumite
    Options
    Hhmmm... I thought the whole point of the argument over a sub-board was that people were discouraged by threads leaning towards fashion and felt excluded from them, but also found they were 'clogging up' the H&B board? Not sure this really solves it... although it wasn't a problem I had in the first place!
  • sharronloves2spend
    Options
    oh well, at least we have a 'right' to be there!!!! I'm sure one day we will get our own board!!
    Sometimes your the dog, and sometimes your the lampost..:p
  • floss2
    floss2 Posts: 8,030 Forumite
    Options
    Hhmmm... I thought the whole point of the argument over a sub-board was that people were discouraged by threads leaning towards fashion and felt excluded from them, but also found they were 'clogging up' the H&B board? Not sure this really solves it... although it wasn't a problem I had in the first place!

Maybe they will monitor it, and see how it goes over the next few months.... after all, we are a fairly new bunch of fashion posters, even if we've been posting on MSE for ages!

And I hope the H&B peeps stop the little moans about us knocking their slimming threads off the front page now!
  • Bronnie
    Bronnie Posts: 4,165 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just bumping this up for information purposes!!
  • piratefairy
    piratefairy Posts: 4,342 Forumite
    Options
    yay, well done bronnie :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business