How can I find an item which is sold out on the website??

Options
I am desperately seeking an ASOS cupcake bag, recently on their website. I'm sorry if this isn't the right board to post on, but if not coould someone point me in the right direction?

The link is http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Cupcake-Across-Body-Bag/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=551492&cid=1929&Rf-100=Bags&Rf-200=3&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Blue, but is now sold out, and despite ordering one and receiving confirmation and dispatch emails from them last week, the order miraculously got cancelled, as the item is now out of stock.

I'm not asking to trade thru here lol, I'm simply asking if anyone knows where I can find one, I have contacted ASOS and looked several times per hour on the link to find one that's been returned and is in stock again but no luck so far. I have tried the obvious places I can think of, but wondering if anyone knows of one thts not wanted anymore etc, or where else to look.

I've looked but found nothing similar in any high street shop. I am desperate for one as my terminally ill friend is getting married while she still can, and has asked for it as a present to go with her wedding outfit - not very conventional I know, but I have promised to do whatever I can to find one for her. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be really grateful!!

Comments

• kerrydrobertson
    kerrydrobertson Posts: 1,578 Forumite
    Options
    i have just tried and is in stock now. although they might still cancel it
  • FelinePrincess
    FelinePrincess Posts: 1,385 Forumite
    Options
    It is showing as in stock for me now aswell, perhaps worth giving them a call to find out exactly whats going on with it? If it's not in stock I would say your best bet would be to do regular ebay searches, I'm sure one will come up sooner or later on there.

Good luck getting one!
  • piratefairy
    piratefairy Posts: 4,342 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks, we've placed an order this morning..I tried all of yday and called them, they said they were not getting anymore, so perhaps one has been returned..fingers crossed she doesn't get her order cancelled again :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure