Magazine offers - 3 for £1, free gifts etc ONLY POST OFFERS HERE

Options

Comments

• sharonB
    sharonB Posts: 139 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    banana1975 wrote: »
    Received a different gift through the post this morning with a letter stating that they are not getting anymore Body Shop gift sets. Not happy with replacement as it is a Redken colour set 3 items but I have never coloured my hair in my life! Totally useless to me.

This is exactly what happened to me , EMail [EMAIL="rebecka_dennett-cook@ipcmedia.com"]rebecka_dennett-cook@ipcmedia.com[/EMAIL] ans tell her exactly what you put there . I did and I got offered
    As a gesture of goodwill, we are able to offer you one of the alternatives below:
    Crabtree & Evelyn Set
    Crabtree & Evelyn Skin Therapy
    Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy
    Crabtree & Evelyn Nail & Cuticle Therapy

Maybelline Set
    Extreme Volume Mascara
    Express Finish Nail Paint
    Dream Mousse Eyecolor
    Dream Mousse Bronzer
    Black Eyeliner - Matic
    Lipstick - Watershine Elixir

Garnier Set
    Nutritionist Omega Skin Renewing Serum
    Nutritionist Day Cream
    Nutritionist Night Cream
    Nutritionist Eye Cream

sharon x
  • competitionscafe
    competitionscafe Posts: 4,050 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Stevo82 wrote: »
    I've also recently taken a 6 issue FREE trial to The Week Magazine from the official website.

Keeping up with current affairs has never been so amusing! :rotfl:

http://info.theweek.co.uk/

It's such a good read - highly recommended.

If you get it from here via Quidco you get 'paid' £4.80 to take the free 6 issue trial :)
    http://www.quidco.com/entertainment/magazine-subs/magazine-group/
    http://www.magazine-group.co.uk/magazine-group/best-deals/2672662/the-week.thtml
    "The happiest of people don't necessarily have the
    best of everything; they just make the best
    of everything that comes along their way."
    -- Author Unknown --
  • pennydrop
    pennydrop Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all,

Is there a free gift offer for subscribing to Easy Living in the June issue. Hope someone can shed a light.

Thanks
  • MBN
    MBN Posts: 2,980 Forumite
    Options
    pennydrop wrote: »
    Hi all,

Is there a free gift offer for subscribing to Easy Living in the June issue. Hope someone can shed a light.

Thanks

There is one: subscribe to 6 issues for only £6, and get a free Elemis Anti-Ageing Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (15ml), worth £31.

Call 0870 837 8507, or subscribe online https://www.subscription.co.uk/easyliving, quoting code 5692.

Offer valid until 30/06/07, limited to new subscribers, and subject to availability while stocks last. Direct debit payments are automatically renewed upon expiry at the discounted rate of 6 issues for £12, however you can cancel at any time (by calling the number above) and receive a full refund on the unexpired portion of your subscription.

HTH :)

EDIT: Copy and paste the link into a fresh browser to avoid getting the 'sorry, this offer has now closed' message.
    'Into every abyss I still bear the blessing of my affirmation' (Friedrich Nietzsche)
  • jeppy
    jeppy Posts: 3,428 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Oh no it says offer now closed, even when I copy and paste!! I so want this free gift!!!

I receieved my SOS today together with the Elemis booklet, this was one of the products I want to buy!!!!
    ACII and Chartered so now I can focus on learning to play my beautiful Sax. 🎷
  • mrcow
    mrcow Posts: 15,170 Forumite
    Options
    jeppy wrote: »
    Oh no it says offer now closed, I so want this free gift!!!

It's not closed, it's in the new edition of Easy Living that was only posted out this week.

It works just fine for me - try clearing cookies and typing in the site address manually (bear in mind as well that it's only a 15ml tube of cream - just in case you are disappointed when it comes).
    "One day I realised that when you are lying in your grave, it's no good saying, "I was too shy, too frightened."
    Because by then you've blown your chances. That's it."
  • jodyemma
    jodyemma Posts: 156 Forumite
    Options
    Marie Clare subscription
    go to http://www.marieclaire.co.uk and click on subscibe
    Get 6 issues for £12.95 plus free gift from Thermale Avene worth £40 ( first 600)
    Also on the same page you can subscibe for the year for £19.99 and recieve a free gift from Garnier worth over £36
    By phoning 0845 676 7778 and quoting 49z you get 6 issues for £12.95 plus Maybeline gift set worth £34 including lip colour, mascara,dream mouse eye colour,
    eye liner, bronzer and nail colour
  • Bargain_Bunny
    Bargain_Bunny Posts: 453 Forumite
    Options
    Hi

In the recent TAC mag there is a subscription for 13 issues for £13. I have followed the link and put in the promo code but the offer does''nt comeup, can anyone shed any light on this?. Thanks in advance

BB
  • princessmoneysaver
    princessmoneysaver Posts: 15,895 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Don't think this has been posted

Mother & Baby Magazine

3 issues for £3 then £6.68 per quarter

Minimum subscription 12 months

Offer closes 31st May

https://www.greatmagazines.co.uk/mandb or call 01858 438869

No code to quote, in newest issue of M&B dated June 2007
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • 56cheffy
    56cheffy Posts: 485 Forumite
    Options
    Subscribe to The Business (5 copies for £1) and get £10.40 from Quidco!

If you do it as a gift...do you get the £10.40 again if you already subscribe for yourself?

If you are already subscribe to The Magazine Group or are registered with them, can you get the £4.80's back from Quidco every time you subscribe to a different magazine?
    This post was created in an area that may contain nuts!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure