We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Primark In Croydon???

is there a primark in croydon??
«1

Comments

  • angel
    angel Posts: 2,017 Forumite
    It's just being built where Littlewoods used to be at the corner of Crown Hill. I've heard that it's due to open in May.

    HTH
    :smileyhea "here, hare, here" :smileyhea
  • bootman
    bootman Posts: 1,985
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    The Littlewoods that closed near me has just had a sign put up saying PEACOCKS.
    I've never heard of them I was expecting a Primark to go their
  • pin
    pin Posts: 4,265
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I think the closest one to Croydon is the one in Tooting (could be wrong though).
    "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind" - Mahatma Gandhi
  • peejay67
    peejay67 Posts: 230 Forumite
    Theres a primark in bromley and one in crawley too
  • naz.2000
    naz.2000 Posts: 264 Forumite
    There's a Primark due to open in Sutton soon!
  • xycom1
    xycom1 Posts: 784 Forumite
    peejay67 wrote:
    Theres a primark in bromley and one in crawley too

    The one in Bromley is huge, where Allders used to be. I hate being dragged round there by the mrs... :rotfl:
  • nej
    nej Posts: 1,526 Forumite
    naz.2000 wrote:
    There's a Primark due to open in Sutton soon!

    Yep, waiting for that to treat myself to some new trousers... it's where the Littlewoods was in the St Nicholas centre. Should be open very soon.

    There's one in Kingston as well. Quite a bit one. There used to be one in Wandsworth, I presume it's still there.
  • teenage_Drama
    teenage_Drama Posts: 1,338 Forumite
    has it opened in croydon yet?
  • hjb123
    hjb123 Posts: 32,002 Forumite
    bootman wrote:
    The Littlewoods that closed near me has just had a sign put up saying PEACOCKS.
    I've never heard of them I was expecting a Primark to go their

    Peacocks is a clothing shop, very similar to primark.

    The littlewoods that was near me is going to be a New Look store pretty soon.
    Weight Loss - 102lb
  • i emailed primark and they say the croydon store is due to open in august. the bromley primark is massive
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.