We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
hardwood garden furniture
bargainbasement
Posts: 982 Forumite
Anyone seen any good deals on garden furniture? Trying to get a decent set for under the 200 pound mark..........
Thanks
Thanks
0
Comments
-
Have you tried Homebase?
I believe they have a 10% discount day this Thursday as well.0 -
bargainbasement wrote:Anyone seen any good deals on garden furniture? Trying to get a decent set for under the 200 pound mark..........
Thanks
Aldi have some comming up this week on Thursday
http://www.aldi-stores.co.uk/
The chairs and parasole were on the special offer leaflet that I piced up in store, think they were £19.99 each but looked good quality, there were also cusions for the chairs £5.99 for 2.0 -
Hello bargainbasement
Welcome to the MSE site.:wave:10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j [/COLOR]:cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. [/SIZE][/COLOR]Give blood, save a life. [/B]0 -
B&Q have 20% off all their garden furniture this week - not sure when it finishes though ,I don't think the offer is on for long.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
