Free Headphones -be quick

Options
Hi today Boffer have free headphones on offer, it does show that you have to pay £2.99 P&P but if you read further down you can get that free too. You need to have a twitter account but it is easy to get one if you dont. This is what it says on the website

Important Note On How To Get Free Delivery For Boffer Please Read This:

Free delivery is only available to boffer twitter followers
How to tweet from boffer - note you must be able to tweet from Boffer to claim your free delivery so make sure it`s working: here`s how to do it
1. Log onto Boffer as normal.
2. Go to your profile page on Boffer - Top right hand corner of the screen - click on "My Profile"
3. There is a box which says "My Mini Blog & Twitter Updater"
4. There is another box which says "Update my Twitter status" - Tick this box
5. Type in a message, some thing like "I love www.geeks.co.uk”
6. Click "Update My Blog" *you will be prompted to enter your Twitter username and Twitter password*
7. If your message appears on Twitter, our Twitter integration is working perfectly and you will be able to get free delivery for this boffer by using your Twitter username at the check out.
Make sure your twitter integration is working as you won`t get free delivery if it isn`t. Test it now!!
If you have any questions as regards this please goto this thread. as some of they may have been answered already during the last Twitter Free Delivery Sell Off.

I have just done it and had a confirmation email, it does ask how you want to pay (Credit card, debit card or pay pal) Click any as you dont actually have to enter any details as it realises there is nothing to pay.

Only available until 23:59pm or until they run out so be quick

http://www.boffer.co.uk/

Comments

• Moneysaver5_3
    Options
    Thank you for that

I have a real problem with earphones as they always fall out of my ears- I have got about 7 sets at home ranging from 99p- £30 and they are all a bit crap!

Lets see whether these sort my problem out.....
  • bonnie102
    bonnie102 Posts: 733 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Thank you for that

I have a real problem with earphones as they always fall out of my ears- I have got about 7 sets at home ranging from 99p- £30 and they are all a bit crap!

Lets see whether these sort my problem out.....

I have exactly the same problem...... but I bought a pair from 'Poundland' [cost a pound] lol.....they are the ear 'buds', and they fit INSIDE the ear....they are brilliant for me..... and they cut down that annoying 'tinny' noise for people sitting next to you on the train. ....
    :beer:
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~ Dr. Seuss~

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Don't fear the enemy that attacks you, but fear the Fake friend that hugs you!
    :T:T
  • stacey89
    stacey89 Posts: 328 Forumite
    Options
    ooh wonder what they will b like probably junk but there FREE yeeha lol
  • Moneysaver5_3
    Options
    Interesting.... I might drop by poundland tomorrow and see if I can get some! Thanks Bonnie!

P.S. I love your signature Bonnie, that is so fab, and true!
  • le0
    le0 Posts: 127 Forumite
    Options
    You can never have too many headphones! I always seems to break them.. my current ones nearly went for a spin in the old washing machine :eek:, so it's nice to have a backup set! Thank you OP. If you are a twitter user, it's best to make a new account as they have your username and password, they can spam your twitter and annoy those who you follow :P (Oh they already posted a message saying I got a freebie from them without my typing it! :P)
  • davester
    davester Posts: 4,079 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 9 July 2009 at 11:11AM
    Options
    I logged into boffer and seems to be waiting payment so I guess that means processing. if it goes to Spoof boffer then I hope the bosses wife makes him sleep on the sofa tonight

Clicking to pay has a error message as its 0.00
    Survey earnings total 2009 £417, 2010 £875, 2011 £574
  • Ancelyn1331
    Ancelyn1331 Posts: 507 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Great find bex4adz, I had to join Twit to get this offer, but it's worth it for a free pair of earphones.

Cheers
    To see a world in a grain of sand,
    And a Heaven in a wild flower,
    Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
    And Eternity in an hour.

William Blake
  • jamespir
    jamespir Posts: 21,456 Forumite
    Options
    bex4adz wrote: »
    Hi today Boffer have free headphones on offer, it does show that you have to pay £2.99 P&P but if you read further down you can get that free too. You need to have a twitter account but it is easy to get one if you dont. This is what it says on the website

Important Note On How To Get Free Delivery For Boffer Please Read This:

Free delivery is only available to boffer twitter followers
    How to tweet from boffer - note you must be able to tweet from Boffer to claim your free delivery so make sure it`s working: here`s how to do it
    1. Log onto Boffer as normal.
    2. Go to your profile page on Boffer - Top right hand corner of the screen - click on "My Profile"
    3. There is a box which says "My Mini Blog & Twitter Updater"
    4. There is another box which says "Update my Twitter status" - Tick this box
    5. Type in a message, some thing like "I love www.geeks.co.uk”
    6. Click "Update My Blog" *you will be prompted to enter your Twitter username and Twitter password*
    7. If your message appears on Twitter, our Twitter integration is working perfectly and you will be able to get free delivery for this boffer by using your Twitter username at the check out.
    Make sure your twitter integration is working as you won`t get free delivery if it isn`t. Test it now!!
    If you have any questions as regards this please goto this thread. as some of they may have been answered already during the last Twitter Free Delivery Sell Off.

I have just done it and had a confirmation email, it does ask how you want to pay (Credit card, debit card or pay pal) Click any as you dont actually have to enter any details as it realises there is nothing to pay.

Only available until 23:59pm or until they run out so be quick

http://www.boffer.co.uk/

cheers for this jsut applied hope thyre nice
    Replies to posts are always welcome, If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • davester
    davester Posts: 4,079 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Loseing hope with these guys just got this mail from them for the 0.00 payment

Thank you for ordering on Boffer.co.uk.

Your order number XXXXXXXX is currently unpaid for.

If you wish to make payment for this order please visit your account
    and click the link "Pay Now"

If you need any assistance please feel free to contact us via the support page on our site

Thanks for your business

Regards

The Boffer Team
    Survey earnings total 2009 £417, 2010 £875, 2011 £574
  • waptext
    waptext Posts: 2,865 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    thanks, great little freebie ,

btw i hope it aint charged my credit card
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors