We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

The Compers Inn - Part 22

1…193194196198199…507

Comments

  • manna777
    manna777 Posts: 407 Forumite
    edited 15 July 2009 at 7:39PM
    Have voted for Owen Katie and FE and Gracie

    If you have me on facebook can I be cheeky and ask you to vote for Reece for Kinder - thank you
    Back and on a mission:cool:
  • lisa78
    lisa78 Posts: 324 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    I know theres some people who like their bingo in here. Virgin bingo have some free games this evening in the Marrakech room.
    Thankyou to all the posters of competitions :beer:
  • clairesims1978
    clairesims1978 Posts: 4,026 Forumite
    right have just done chezas' Owen and FE on canderel and am going to do sweeties niece next !!

    Got 3 LEM's from pepsi in one go just now so they finally caught up with them, grrrrr !! always another day I suppose lol !!!

    Diva, Jury service is actually quite good. I did 3 different cases in my 2 weeks, one was horrible, one was funny and one was quite interesting so its worth doing. My dad has always wanted to do it but never been called up. I got my letter calling me up a couple of months after I turned 18, my dad was gutted and said it wasnt fair !!!!

    Tonight I shall mostly not be chatting, I need to comp and not allow myself to get distracted. So no facebook farming, no chatting and no shopping on ebay for me lol !!! Lets see how long I hold out on that one hey !!
    Thanks to all posters and contributers :beer:
  • katiekittykat
    katiekittykat Posts: 9,622 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    bucks73 wrote: »
    ahhhhhh thanks kkk my LOs place of birth on her passport is birkenhead:eek:

    No probs xxxx :eek: weird xxxx
    Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
  • katiekittykat
    katiekittykat Posts: 9,622 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    manna777 wrote: »
    Have voted for Owen Katie and FE and Gracie

    If you have me on facebook can I be cheeky and ask you to vote for Reece for Kinder - thank you

    Not sure if i have you on my fb - what are your initials? (Or pm me and i will add you - my initials are KLH) xxxx
    Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
  • chezas
    chezas Posts: 850 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    http://sunbeams.thesun.co.uk/gallery.php

    Hey everyone, if you get a spare moment could you vote for my niece :) Didn't even realise she was in this til I seen my SIL's facebook!! She's called Gracie Lee and she's from Birkenhead. It's the same pic as the one on my fb page :) Looks like there are 3 pics on :o xx

    Voted hun. xxxx
    E.I.J.O.Q.U.X.Y.Z
    :staradmin You gotta be in it to win it! :staradmin
  • blackmidnight
    blackmidnight Posts: 13,296 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    voted for everything and everyone lol - uploaded a photo but I think it's going to look really pixelated as I had to crop a photo but nevermind, shame you couldn't review the photo before it submitted!

    hope everyone is having a good evening x
    2008: £783.12 - 2009: £6,401.15 - 2010: £4,230.61 - 2011: £8720 - 2012: £2,041.89
    2013: £134.96
  • manna777
    manna777 Posts: 407 Forumite
    edited 15 July 2009 at 7:47PM
    Hi you definately do - you told me I should post more in the Inn:rotfl::rotfl:

    It s s

    Heres the link now I feel very cheeky


    http://www.faceofkinder.co.uk/view-gallery.aspx?page=29&cid=2057
    Back and on a mission:cool:
  • bucks73
    bucks73 Posts: 4,076 Forumite

    Tonight I shall mostly not be chatting, I need to comp and not allow myself to get distracted. So no facebook farming, no chatting and no shopping on ebay for me lol !!! Lets see how long I hold out on that one hey !!

    good plan trying the same except I have a vip next sale slot at 8.30:rotfl::rotfl:
    'It Will be Mine in 2009' Challenge Member Number 88

    Best wins 2009 8xgalaxy books:D £50 giftcard and other cheshire oaks treats, 100 itunes, £30 play vouchers, vodkat win
  • katiekittykat
    katiekittykat Posts: 9,622 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    manna777 wrote: »
    Hi you definately do - you told me I should post more in the Inn:rotfl::rotfl:

    It s s

    Heres the link now I feel very cheeky


    http://www.faceofkinder.co.uk/view-gallery.aspx?page=29&cid=2057

    Sorry - i get so confused i have so many xxxx voting now xxxx
    Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.