Skype free 1 months landline calls voucher

Options
Got an e-mail from Skype the other day with a voucher code for 1 months free landline calls. Just signed up and it seems ok.

Skype is all about free calls to anyone else on Skype. And you can call phones at inexpensive rates as well.

To show you how easy it is to save when calling phones from Skype we’re giving you an entire month of our unlimited . It includes unlimited calls* to landlines in over 40 countries worldwide plus mobiles in some countries. icon_subs.gif spacer50.gifspacer50.gifspacer50.gifspacer50.gificon_smile.gifspacer50.gif To start your free one month trial simply redeem this voucher code EHHWY8U8F648EAYV at http://skype.com/voucher spacer50.gifspacer50.gifspacer50.gifspacer50.gifRemember, Skype-to-Skype calls are always free.

You have until July 31, 2009 to redeem your free calls. spacer50.gif Talk soon,
The people from Skype spacer50.gif * A fair use policy applies.

I put an identical thread in vouchers forum as its also a freebies as well as a voucher.
Hi there! We’ve had to remove your signature. It was so good we removed it because we cannot think of one so good as you had and need to protect others from seeing such a great signature.

Comments

• lilmizbloodbath
    Options
    It appears it was just a code for one time use.
    Nevermind :rolleyes:
  • Li0nhead
    Li0nhead Posts: 16,922 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    It appears it was just a code for one time use.
    Nevermind :rolleyes:

Woops didn't realise. Sorry.
    Hi there! We’ve had to remove your signature. It was so good we removed it because we cannot think of one so good as you had and need to protect others from seeing such a great signature.
  • chuichi
    chuichi Posts: 114 Forumite
    Options
    Hmm when did you receive the email from Skype? I'm wondering whether every user will receive it or just some random ones?
  • Li0nhead
    Li0nhead Posts: 16,922 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Normally i would have ignored it but clicked.

I recieved it according to Thunderbird:03/07/2009 19:04

I assume they will send out a certain number every so often. Suppose its just a case of keeping a look out in your in-boxes.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure