Become a BBC magazine insider, may lead to a freebie?

Options
sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,950 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 30 June 2009 at 3:59PM in Freebies (no spend required)
I dont know if this will lead to any freebies but worth a go?

https://www.bbcmagazineinsiders.com/Portal/default.aspx

Thank you for your interest in BBC Magazine Insiders - an exclusive group of individuals who are passionate about the magazines that they read and enjoy helping to inform, inspire and interact with their magazine.

As a member of our BBC Magazine Insiders Panel, you will be essential in shaping our magazines and websites, and we want to hear all your views on what we do.

• Get a sneak peak at what we are working on
• Offer your feedback on what you think we are doing well and what can be improved
• Have a direct link to our Editorial team in order to shape our magazines
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• Xaviera
    Xaviera Posts: 286 Forumite
    Options
    ermm I don't think that's the right link, it says 'Your responses for this study have already been received, thank you.'

Try this one

https://www.bbcmagazineinsiders.com/Portal/default.aspx
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,950 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thanks Xaviera, alterned in OP now :beer:
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Tulip
    Tulip Posts: 29,324 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    thanks OP have applied
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts