We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

JULY Make £10 A Day Challenge ~~ All Welcome~~

1…6364666869…77

Comments

  • shrimpy_80
    shrimpy_80 Posts: 1,631 Forumite
    £12.50 from MS... and £2.11 found on the floor at work over the course of a few days. I never make eye contact with anyone anymore, too busy scanning the floor for coins!
    Barclaycard [STRIKE]£7,296.35[/STRIKE] £6134.99 - MBNA [STRIKE]£4,182.88[/STRIKE] £3267.08 - O/draft [STRIKE]£569.31[/STRIKE] £413.59 - Capital One [STRIKE]£1477.55[/STRIKE] £1451.44
    Total debt [STRIKE]£12048.54[/STRIKE] £11267.10 6% paid
  • JesaRose
    JesaRose Posts: 4,457
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I found 1p on the floor in Poundland today
    A double whammy of money saving:money:
    Not been here in years! Hi everyone. Make £10 a day challenge = £78.45/155
  • kirstenc
    kirstenc Posts: 513 Forumite
    have been so unbusy its ridiculous the last few days, none of my mystery shops are due to be paid til next month so i can see an improvement in the future!!

    anyway, I have had a total of £1.15 on scratchcards so far and have 3700 BP points at the moment!

    will update my sig shortly!!
    Pay £15k by Xmas10 £1478.19/£15000
    [STRIKE]24/07/09[/STRIKE] present - loan - £8550 overdraft#1 - [STRIKE]£2516.87[/STRIKE] £0 credit card - [STRIKE]£1210 [/STRIKE] £0
    TOTAL - [STRIKE]£12276.87[/STRIKE] £9133.63:T
    A-Z of Prizes - R, Y
  • Hi all
    Joining in to warm up and lurk for the August start.
    Have signed up - after faffing about - for bingo scratchcards, have nearly £10 of points in lightspeed account, so off to seach for more ebay/amazon fodder !
    DC.
    "Some people walk in the rain... others just get wet... " - Roger Miller
  • poohbear59
    poohbear59 Posts: 4,866
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    edited 27 July 2009 at 9:21AM
    Since I last posted I have sold another dozen eggs (£2) and also received and already spent a £5 voucher for my local supermarket.
    business mortgage £0))''(+ Barclay's business kitchen loan £0=Total paid off was £96105 PPI claimed and received £13527
    'I had a black dog, his name was depression".
  • Well I am not going to make my target - but it was my first time trying and I didn't try to hard to be honest :rolleyes:

    Will do better in august - I'm determined to make my target.
    House bought - now to clear the mortgage :T
  • froddington
    froddington Posts: 6,697
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    £1.50 saved on my shopping and £9 saved using my railcard for the train yesterday.
    "There's only one way of life and that's your own" - Levellers

    "I'm feeling like a Monday but someday I'll be Saturday night" - Bon Jovi
  • JesaRose
    JesaRose Posts: 4,457
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I've sold one of my old videos on Amazon (Ewoks) so will add that later when I print off the postage
    Not been here in years! Hi everyone. Make £10 a day challenge = £78.45/155
  • debtbegone
    debtbegone Posts: 1,007 Forumite
    13 auctions ending later today and only 3 have bids :( lots of watchers though so I'm hoping for a flurry later!
    The debtWILLbegone - taking it 1% at a time
    Grand Total Owed:
    [STRIKE]£11,000[/STRIKE]£9962 Kicking the evil HBOS card's butt: [STRIKE]£4920[/STRIKE]£4495
    1% (£50) at a time member #121 - 11/100





  • MsHalffull
    MsHalffull Posts: 450 Forumite
    £2.99 saved in Boots using points.
    Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful.
    William Morris

This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.