Mascara???

Options
I'm on the hunt for a new Mascara. I am tired of my mascara clumping up and I would really like to try out something new. Something that doesn't clump on lashes and will bring out my brown eyes :D
:D *If you like the advice I give...let me know by clicking the THANKS button* :D

Comments

• nickyhutch
    nickyhutch Posts: 7,596 Forumite
    Options
    Maybelline Define-a-Lash. I got a freebie from a magazine subscription and have never looked back. Boots No7 360 degrees is good too.
    ******** Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity *******
    "Always be calm and polite, and have the materials to make a bomb"
  • sarah.roberts85
    Options
    Agree with Nordictat, I love Maybelline mascara and define a lash is probably my favourite. I don't like any brand's waterproof mascara, think they all tend to go a bit clumpy.
    I also like virgin v mascara, the one that is 2 steps, can't remember the name but anyway it isn't as money saving as maybelline's but is so good for 'night out' mascara.
    Have tried so many expensive brands' mascara - estee lauder, urban decay, benefit, chanel etc and always end up going back to maybelline.
    Save £4000 for tuition fees by Sept '09:rolleyes:Lose 2 stones by May:eek: -21lbs Get married for less than £5000 in May:smileyhea
    :A

• sara2323
    sara2323 Posts: 479 Forumite
    edited 27 June 2009 at 3:04PM
    Options
    There's a free Benefit 'bad girl lash' mascara with the July issue of Glamour magazine (priced £2), seems quiet good.

Sorry forgot to add that I have been using Lacura Mascara from Aldi for a few weeks and it's brilliant costs around £2.50.
  • Bitsy_Beans
    Bitsy_Beans Posts: 9,640 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I love Max Factor False Lash effect stuff BUT they seem to be one of the few companies that do black/brown colour. Being blonde hair and blue eyes black is too harsh but plain brown not quite dark enough. MF is the only one that seems to do a mix of both.
    I have a gift for enraging people, but if I ever bore you it'll be with a knife :D Louise Brooks
    All will be well in the end. If it's not well, it's not the end.
    Be humble for you are made of earth. Be noble for you are made of stars
  • Jojo_the_Tightfisted
    Options
    Clinique. Tried tons of others and they seem to be the best for me. Good colour, no clumping, no irritation, worth every penny to me, especially when Bonus Time comes around
    I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die: I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by.
    colinw wrote: »
    Yup you are officially Rock n Roll :D
  • KxMx
    KxMx Posts: 10,618 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Rimmel Sexy lashes is amazing! I'm sure if I put on a 3rd coat my lashes would hit my glasses....
  • vegankris
    vegankris Posts: 585 Forumite
    Options
    Barry M's 3-in-1 is my favourite :)
    Owing to financial constraints, the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off until further notice. :(

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!!!:cool:
  • freyasmum
    freyasmum Posts: 20,597 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 28 June 2009 at 12:32AM
    Options
    nickyhutch wrote: »
    Maybelline Define-a-Lash. I got a freebie from a magazine subscription and have never looked back. Boots No7 360 degrees is good too.
    That is a decent mascara, but the first (and only!) time I used it, it made my eyes sting really badly. I actually couldn't open my eyes at the end of the day :eek:

I love bad gal by benefit, not so keen on the shedding, but it's something I'm willing to put up with :)

Could also recommend Max Factor :)
  • Nordictat2
    Nordictat2 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Cheers for the tips, ladies. Hmm...now witch one to try out :P
    :D *If you like the advice I give...let me know by clicking the THANKS button* :D
  • Meenu
    Meenu Posts: 160 Forumite
    Options
    Giorgio Armanis new one -it is the best mascara i have ever used, ur eyelashes will curl and stay without using an eyelash curler.
    they gave me a free sample
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport