Codes for sale on ebay

What a con! Just paid for EBOOK,tesco,dixons,argos,boots save loads (codes) 99p and its just a link to vouchercodes.com.
There will always be:
A “LIE” in BELIEVE, an “OVER” in LOVER, an “END” in FRIEND, an “US” in TRUST , and an “IF” in LIFE ;)

Comments

• Dormouse
    Dormouse Posts: 5,617 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I've always thought there isn't a code on eBay that you can't find on/via MSE :D :money:
  • tallica_2
    tallica_2 Posts: 179 Forumite
    the littlewoods/lx direct vouchers codes are worth every penny though 1.49 on ebay saved me around 80 quid so far .i did try all the ones on here first
    :dance: " i wanna be the minority! " :dance:
  • DonGotti
    DonGotti Posts: 610 Forumite
    I paid 99p for the link to this website. One of my best purchases ever!
  • parahandy
    parahandy Posts: 739 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I paid 75p or 99p (can't quite remember) for Tesco codes (in a Word Doc) - it introduced me to a certain website (you know the one I mean), plus links to loads of other places (including MSE).

Yes, I could have found it by other means, but I didn't begrudge that 99p - I've saved and gained a lot more because of it.
    Everybody dies, but not everyone truly lives
  • bella4uk
    bella4uk Posts: 1,644 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    parahandy wrote:
    I paid 75p or 99p (can't quite remember) for Tesco codes (in a Word Doc) - it introduced me to a certain website (you know the one I mean), plus links to loads of other places (including MSE).

Yes, I could have found it by other means, but I didn't begrudge that 99p - I've saved and gained a lot more because of it.
    I don't know which one you mean, am I missing out?
  • Sarahsaver
    Sarahsaver Posts: 8,390 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    I would NEVER pay for information which you can get for free! If you want to then go ahead!;)
    Member no.1 of the 'I'm not in a clique' group :rotfl:
    I have done reading too!
    To avoid all evil, to do good,
    to purify the mind- that is the
    teaching of the Buddhas.
  • freccle
    freccle Posts: 770 Forumite
    Must admit I bought the LX/Littlwoods ones too and they WERE worth is as they had codes in not found elsewhere (at the time anyway). For 99p it was ok. The codes were all itemised but the Tesco etc one was just a simple link to a website that anyone sould have found with google
    There will always be:
    A “LIE” in BELIEVE, an “OVER” in LOVER, an “END” in FRIEND, an “US” in TRUST , and an “IF” in LIFE ;)

• britney1988
    britney1988 Posts: 33 Forumite
    Hiya, im new to this forum, seen this subject and thought id leave my first message.

I brought the 4 codes for littlewoods.

£70 off vouchers
    from ebay.

Have used them and saved me a fortune, well worth the £2.49

brought school shoes for £1
    trainers for myself for £5
    and other items.

cant complain spending a little to get the codes. must have saved me well over £100 of original prices.
  • JenniO
    JenniO Posts: 547 Forumite
    Would anyone mind telling me if the Littlewoods/ LX codes have a minimum spend?
  • britney1988
    britney1988 Posts: 33 Forumite
    there is no minimum spend on the 4 codes available from ebay for littlewoods. there is a £25, £20, £15 & £10 codes
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure