We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Pakora and Dipping Sauce
phil1873football
Posts: 142 Forumite
in Scotland
Hi,
Hope this is the right place to ask this!!
I love chicken pakora and the dipping sauce (more lyk a yogurt style sauce) and I was wondering if theres anywhere to buy this stuff in bulk other than a kebab/indian restaurant so I can freeze it??
Are there indian supermarkets that sell this.
Glasgow/Kilmarnock/Paisley area if possible:D
or has anyone got a good recipe so I can 'TRY' make it myself:eek:
any help would be great
Hope this is the right place to ask this!!
I love chicken pakora and the dipping sauce (more lyk a yogurt style sauce) and I was wondering if theres anywhere to buy this stuff in bulk other than a kebab/indian restaurant so I can freeze it??
Are there indian supermarkets that sell this.
Glasgow/Kilmarnock/Paisley area if possible:D
or has anyone got a good recipe so I can 'TRY' make it myself:eek:
any help would be great
0
Comments
-
Aldi and Lidl sell pakora and sauce which I've frozen in the past.
Morrisons used to sell a bag of mixed pakora and sauce - not sure if they still do it though0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
