Amending ASDA order

Options
Hi,

I am getting some shopping delivered tomorrow, but I have forgotten to put breakfast cereals in the basket!

When I go on to ASDA to amend my order, I have to go through the whole checkout process again.

I just want to check that this is right. I won't be paying for my shopping twice? And I won't receive double the shopping?

Please let me know if you have experience of this. Thanks a lot.
'I can't deny the British influence on my accent and mannerisms, but I don't know the British national anthem, I didn't weep for Princess Diana and I always cheer when Britain loses at sport. That's how British I am' Constantine-Simms. :T

On God: 'The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike' D. B. McKown :T

Comments

• ~~Diane~~
    ~~Diane~~ Posts: 770 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    No you won't get charged twice or receive a double order. It's a bit of a pain though going through the checkout procedure again :)
    2011 Sealed Pot Challenge #1238 hoping for £250 ~ saved £743.32
    2012 Sealed Pot Challenge #1238 hoping for £250 ~ saved £435.75
    2013 Sealed Pot Challenge #1238 hoping for £300 ~ saved £521
    2014 Sealed Pot Challenge #1238 hoping for £400 ~ saved
  • Piggles12345
    Options
    That's great! I just wanted to make sure that I really did have to go through the checkout process again and that I hadn't missed a button which was for people to amend their orders!!

I guess the moral of the story is not to forget your breakfast cereal in the first place.
    'I can't deny the British influence on my accent and mannerisms, but I don't know the British national anthem, I didn't weep for Princess Diana and I always cheer when Britain loses at sport. That's how British I am' Constantine-Simms. :T

On God: 'The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike' D. B. McKown :T
  • lumpy_bum
    lumpy_bum Posts: 3,876 Forumite
    Options
    be very careful, i did this on my one and only order with them and they wouldnt deliver on the same slot. id spent ages and i was fuming, i rang customer services who were useless too!
    though tesco useually mess things up for me they do let me change my order about without cancelling it lol
    :cool:minds is willing , soul remains, this woman cannot be saved :cool:
    ;);););););););):A;);););););););)

• Piggles12345
    Piggles12345 Posts: 736 Forumite
    Options
    lumpy_bum wrote: »
    be very careful, i did this on my one and only order with them and they wouldnt deliver on the same slot. id spent ages and i was fuming, i rang customer services who were useless too!
    though tesco useually mess things up for me they do let me change my order about without cancelling it lol

Thanks lumpybum!

I have amended the order and it let me have the same delivery slot that I had before (although I did have to rebook it, so I can see why you might not have been able to have that slot).

I know what you mean about Customer Services!! I called them last week to change my delivery address after I had moved house but forgot to change the details on my ASDA account online (OOOppps!). They said that it was all sorted and the shopping would be going to my new property. But guess where it went instead.... :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure