Magic swimsuit £7 delivered reduced from £32

Options

Comments

• Princess_Coupon
    Princess_Coupon Posts: 3,714 Forumite
    edited 7 June 2009 at 11:42PM
    Options
    Raspberry now sold out, black/white print only 14 left, Jade and Cerise spot all sizes available.
    Coming up as £16 when you make a selection, even though it states £7 not from £7, so I think you'd have to ring up to order and insist on the £7 price
    AKA: PC

Rest in Peace Fred the Maddest Muppet in Heaven :heart:
  • HankMcSpank
    HankMcSpank Posts: 951 Forumite
    edited 8 June 2009 at 1:02AM
    Options
    My wife is a real bloater (she looks like she has swallowed Hatti Jacques), I was contemplating buying her one of these magic cozzies for her birthday next week, but I'm worried she might be a bit touchy about receiving it as a birthday present (I'd really like to visit a beach without young kids pointing at her).

They call 'em magic ...do they work? (I'd need this costume to pull off an illusion better than David Blaine)

Yay or nay? (if nay, I suppose I could always just get her usual prezzie - a 5 kilo box of choccies instead)
  • ukchriss
    ukchriss Posts: 741 Forumite
    Options
    My wife is a real bloater (she looks like she has swallowed Hatti Jacques), I was contemplating buying her one of these magic cozzies for her birthday next week, but I'm worried she might be a bit touchy about receiving it as a birthday present (I'd really like to visit a beach without young kids pointing at her).

They call 'em magic ...do they work? (I'd need this costume to pull off an illusion better than David Blaine)

Yay or nay? (if nay, I suppose I could always just get her usual prezzie - a 5 kilo box of choccies instead)

she might be a bit touchy!
    She will be if she what you wrote here! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    :j

Tell your friends about Freecycle!
    Your Trash could be another persons Treasure!

:beer:
  • aallank
    aallank Posts: 2,254 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I can't seem to find the £10 off £10 spend code on the discount board, can anyone help please??
  • gsysezz
    gsysezz Posts: 557 Forumite
    Options
    Raspberry now sold out, black/white print only 14 left, Jade and Cerise spot all sizes available.
    Coming up as £16 when you make a selection, even though it states £7 not from £7, so I think you'd have to ring up to order and insist on the £7 price

It actually says from £7 so I think it depends on the size / colour combo that you buy. Great spot though OP.
    Toxic & Tired - Starting 2010 afresh :beer:
  • koolcat99
    koolcat99 Posts: 298 Forumite
    Options
    I bought this at £16 and 2 other sale items totalling £25 used the £15 off a £25 spend ZG109 , total £10
    :) Thanks
  • pesky2
    pesky2 Posts: 2,191 Forumite
    Options
    koolcat99 wrote: »
    I bought this at £16 and 2 other sale items totalling £25 used the £15 off a £25 spend ZG109 , total £10
    :) Thanks

Code doesn't work for me unfortunately, Is it bedause tried on my empire acct ?
  • pattiemay
    pattiemay Posts: 238 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for this, I ordered one for £16 and used the £10 off code, so new cossie for £6, am well chuffed. Hope it holds the old tummy in!
    :confused: you are as you are, if you aren't as you ought to be.
  • koolcat99
    koolcat99 Posts: 298 Forumite
    Options
    The £15 off code is for new accounts.
  • cheapscate
    cheapscate Posts: 530 Forumite
    Options

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

hope you're not my husband!
    (Yes, I have a small weight issue at the moment......)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure