12345679»

Comments

• zzzLazyDaisy
    zzzLazyDaisy Posts: 12,497 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Congratulations to you both, Wishing you every happiness,

Daisy x
    I'm a retired employment solicitor. Hopefully some of my comments might be useful, but they are only my opinion and not intended as legal advice.
  • jetcat
    jetcat Posts: 746 Forumite
    Options
    many congrats to Mr and Mrs MSE. I hope that you can continue to feel relaxed and be very happy for many many years x
  • Desperate_Housewife_2-2
    Options
    MSE_Martin wrote: »
    Thank you all very much for your kind wishes. Mrs MSE and I are delighted by them - though as we're on a small honeymoon now (proper one later in the year) I shouldn't be on here long.

As for pics and the story - I'd love to share our day with the many wonderful friends and forumites here.

Unfortunately the nature of the digital world means if we publish a photo here then it becomes public and will go elsewhere.

We've very deliberately decided to keep our day a private celebration just for our family and closest friends and want to try and maintain our private lives as just that. By the nature of our jobs we get offers for people to cover the wedding and that's not for us.

Yet Lara looked wonderful, in a flowing long white dress, and we were married by the sea.

Thanks again for all the great wishes.

Martin

Congratulations to you both, I hope you will be very happy together.

I don't blame you one bit for keeping it private, I reckon it would spoil it if there was a huge 'Hello' -style cover of your wedding, much nicer to keep it for yourselves and family and friends.
    Save £12k in 2012 no.49 £10,250/£12,000
    Save £12k in 2013 no.34 £11,800/£12,000
    'How much can you save' thread = £7,050
    Total=£29,100
    Mfi3 no. 88: Balance Jan '06 = £63,000. :mad:
    Balance 23.11.09 = £nil. :)
  • janec
    janec Posts: 328 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    although it is now many months later this is the first time i have read any details.i had to post in another forum to find the answer !
    anyway ,as a long time mse member (6 1/2 years,nearly from the start ,just missed feb till july ) may i wish you both many ,many happy years together:T
    :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport