Beauty Deals Note - Report top spots

Options

Comments

• Marmite?
    Options
    Don't think anyones put this up yet.

The offer is - If you spend £29 or more on Lancome products in a Debenhams store (online offer is different) you recieve a free gift containing some lovely Lancome products worth £57. Even better, if you buy before 13 Dec you can use the £5 off £25 or more voucher in the shopping vouchers section on MSE.

I just bought a Lancome Hypnose perfume gift set for £29 and got the free gift and £5 off so it actually only cost me £24 in total! Bargain! :j

Obviously this offer is subject to the usual terms and promotional availability. Not sure when the offer runs out. Good luck
  • kabba
    kabba Posts: 33 Forumite
    Options
    hi - you get an instant £10 discount voucher when you register and complete a quick skin assessment at www.arkskincare.com. they are also running an introductory offer which seems great value especially after you apply the discount.
    2007 Challenge
    Target: £170
    Wins: £413.70
    Photo paper - £6; Japanese Tea - £2.70
    2 tickets to Billy Elliot - £110
    Pinch Stool - £295; Celebrity Film Screening £?
  • mike_rum
    Options
    This may not be new to many of you but I found this when googling the name of a therapist listed under the cooks matches free treatment offer posted on mse recently (cant put the link as I'm a new user)

www dot scrummietreat dot co dot uk

It looks as if there's a group of participating clinics etc
    If cooks matches get you there, and scrummie puddings get you there maybe there are others?!
  • Philycheesesteak
    Options
    Thanks for the free lipstick link. My wife and I agreed not to give each other presents for birthday this year, but at £2.50 she'll think I've been thrifty And romantic.
    http://www.vieathome.com/essentials/
    (Note most of the colours are out of stock at the moment)
  • Estimator1
    Options
    TJ Hughes has had some really good offers on perfume recently....2 x 30ml bottles for £15, and lots of other very low prices on known brands.
    I got 2 x 30ml Davidoff Wave for women for only £15. They seem to sell out quickly of this one though. The range is limited, but if they have a particular favourite of yours, you can't go wrong!
  • Cloth_Ears
    Options
    Sian Anti Wrinkle Day Cream ... usually 1.99

Its down from 1.99 to 99p .. wish i had bought more than 1 pot now !!!!!:mad:

BUT ITS A BARGAIN !!:j
  • TheSaturdayBoy_2
    Options
    Hi,

We received an email today from Waterfall Spa in Leeds (My girlfriend went there earlier in the year on a hen weekend - loved it). They're selling all of their beauty products (which are high end apparently) on BOGOF this weekend :T. The promo code is GIFT2009 and the email did say I could email the code to friends. Even the gift sets seem to be included! :beer:

The website is waterfallspa.co.uk there isn't any mention of the promo so must be email only. The email said midday Friday till midday Monday.

Hope the link works..

TheSaturdayBoy
  • GillianT
    Options
    Hi All,
    I am on Organic Apoteke's newsletter list and had this sent a few weeks back but it is still going on (see their home page)...40% off this mask (no code required).
    I use and love this mask, lasts a long time since I use it about once per month. Bought this for Mum and aunt (practically 2 for the price of one!!!) as a stocking stuffer.

usual price: 29.31, with sale it is 17.59

Gill
  • TheSaturdayBoy_2
    Options
    Hi,

Just had a text reminder about the Waterfall Spa bogof weekend and it contains a link to....

waterfallspa.co.uk/bogof :beer:

Hope the link works and that it helps someone.

Should I have put this in the "Grabbit" board as its only for this weekend? :confused:

Thanks

TheSaturdayBoy
  • Thebear_2
    Options
    As I own a website that sells Royal Effem and Organic Elements Italian make-up products, should I post in here with any genuine special offers? Or do you consider that spam?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure