Free personalised Fathers' Day Card (50p postage)

edited 3 June 2009 at 10:23AM in Freebies (Low Spend)
60 replies 48.6K views
12346»

Replies

• lindsaygalaxylindsaygalaxy Forumite
    2.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ballyn wrote: »
    lawlorlane wrote: »
    Thanks Discobaby......
    Anyone else having trouble using the mirror/bonusprint link on the above link??
    Also seem to be getting a £1.20 total price after I enter the code. Discounts £1.50 from total of £2.70. Anyone managed it with a total of 50p to pay??[/QUOTE

From when I tried it, you have to put each card through seperatly, which reminds me I want to go on and get some birthday cards done too before end of evening:)
    £2 Savers club £20/£150
  • Ive just used this for my husband and my own dad on two seperate orders and it worked, i tried both promotional codes and it worked, 50p

• MiddlestitchMiddlestitch Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Mine came today - fantastic value at 50p!
  • edited 8 June 2009 at 1:47PM
    driver8_2driver8_2 Forumite
    47 Posts
    edited 8 June 2009 at 1:47PM
    another successful 50p Bonusprint order here - worked great, thanks (and shipped to a different address).

Just looking at the truprint/snapfish mugs now, but website seems awfully slow ...

EDIT
    Finally managed to order my mug - took much longer on the Truprint site (for the mug) than the Bonusprint site (for the 50p card). I ordered the porcelain mug at £8.99, which is £1 more than the standard mug (at Bonusprint & Photobox their standard mugs are about the same as Truprint at £7.00+pp, and they don't seem to offer porcelain mugs). The BESTDAD voucher code from page 1 of this thread gave £4.50 discount, and the P&P was £1.99 - as below :

Porcelain Mug £8.99
    cost of gifts: £8.99
    BESTDAD: -£4.50
    Subtotal: £4.49
    Postage & Packing : £1.99
    Gifts Order Total: £6.48
    Nature is a language ... can't you read ?
  • sm99uksm99uk Forumite
    3 Posts
    It's the postage that's coming up as £1.20, it's still taking the £1.50 off the card but leaving the price as £1.20 to pay - any ideas how to get it for 50p?!
  • flea72flea72 Forumite
    5.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    sm99uk wrote: »
    It's the postage that's coming up as £1.20, it's still taking the £1.50 off the card but leaving the price as £1.20 to pay - any ideas how to get it for 50p?!

ive tried every option available (even the pack of 8 notelets), and nothing is coming up with postage of £1.20 they are all 50p - perhaps try clearing your cookies and trying again

Flea
  • kemo_2002kemo_2002 Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    £1.50 for 3 fathers day cards, i love MSE!
  • edited 9 June 2009 at 3:41PM
    moonwharfpoetmoonwharfpoet Forumite
    6 Posts
    edited 9 June 2009 at 3:41PM
    can I just say, this is a very, very good offer, and may be expiring tonight 9th june, as the website states that last orders before fathers day are tonight, and I'm guessing they may pull the promo code. I have just used it 4 times over!

Thanks ALOT MSE :-)
  • Hi guys,

This offer's been extended to midnight Saturday, though there's a new link and promotional code to use. See the updated details in this post.
  • Jo4Jo4 Forumite
    6.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just got my cards ordered using the link in this thread. I do hope I receive them in time for Fathers Day!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Alexa, tell me some top tips

How can this Forumite maximise their smart speaker?

Join the Forum discussion

State pension shortfalls for women

MPs call it a 'shameful shambles'

MSE News