We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Weekly Flylady Thread 1st June 2009

1…114115116117118120»

Comments

  • Dustykitten
    Dustykitten Posts: 16,507 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    List update:

    Thursday study!

    Wash/vacuum floors
    Clean the keyboard and mouse!
    Declutter the pc desk and give it a wipe!
    Wash all the windows and doors

    Funky Friday - DS3 room
    done:T:T:T

    Extras for this week

    outside wiping
    corner shop
    plant out dahlias/hollyhocks
    pot up toms - half done
    plant up new bed

    Planning on carrying over this list for tomorrow
    The birds of sadness may fly overhead but don't let them nest in your hair
  • SarahShattered
    SarahShattered Posts: 2,223 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Pen Pen, that's so clever! :)
    MMSSB Club Founder Member
    'Mean Mummies that set and stick to boundaries' :p

  • Penelope_Penguin
    Penelope_Penguin Posts: 17,216 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    I'm off for some Family Time, then staying up for the election results :T Working for the next 2 days, so I'll pop in when I can.

    Penny. x
    :rudolf: Sheep, pigs, hens and bees on our Teesdale smallholding :rudolf:
  • Soapie I have finished thursday and friday's lists. Please may I have some more stars.

    That's all this week's jobs done.

    Sorry I haven't posted before but when it is raining my carpy ISP doesn't work.

    x

    Spirit
    Joined Slimming World originally in December 05 at 17st 9lb and then followed a very hilly route. I now weigh 11st 12 lbs. Whoops, I'll now have to confess to being 12st 12lbs.:o
  • Mrs_Dawn
    Mrs_Dawn Posts: 206 Forumite
    Evening all, please could I have another star for the kids rooms please:D
    both done and dusted and with them helping me:eek:.
    Only managed 2 of my three loos though, sorry just couldn't face a third one today, I will do that before work in the morning.

    Kids bathed and in bed, DH gone to work-that's how we got so much done this afternoon, how come I achieve much more when he's not around:rolleyes:.

    Never mind, I'm now going to get a small glass of wine and chill out watching last nights CSI:New York.

    Take care all I will one day have the nergy and time to read all of this thread.:rotfl:

    Bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    DFW Nerd 410:T
    Proud to be dealing with our debts:j
  • msgnomey
    msgnomey Posts: 1,613 Forumite
    today's list update so far

    [STRIKE]get showered
    get dressed
    plan menu for the week
    write a shopping list
    grocery shopping[/STRIKE]
    hoover right through (cats are moulting and should by rights be bald by now)
    wash kitchen floor
    [STRIKE]sort laundry pile generated by yesterday's mad washing fit (thank God for my tumble dryer)[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]change bed and pick crud up from bedroom floor[/STRIKE] (who made it so messy-oh that'll be me)
    [STRIKE]wash bathroom floor[/STRIKE]
    t[STRIKE]ry to nip out between rain showers and plant out bedding plants[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]start planning lessons for next week[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]update diary for next week[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]pack sports bag for swimming in the morning
    make packed lunches[/STRIKE]

    not too bad really!

    so tomorrow starts with
    wash kitchen floor &
    Hoover right through

    night all :j
    Go hopefully into each new day, enjoy something from every day no matter how small, you never know when it will be your last
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.