We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

The Compers Inn - Part 19

1…422423425427428…514

Comments

  • chris08
    chris08 Posts: 1,873 Forumite
    Nice one Tulip:A
    Thanks to all OPs:AThe Real Chris
    Bring on the Trumpets
  • ikkle87
    ikkle87 Posts: 8,449 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Well done Katie hun x
    You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

    xx Mama to a gorgeous Cranio Baby xx
  • jenniwren12
    jenniwren12 Posts: 1,292 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    well done katie, what a lovely thing to do.

    :T:T:T
    EXTRA GOOD LUCK EVERYONE FOR 2015. XXX
    :j:T:A:A:A:A:A:A:kisses::kisses3::smileyhea:D
  • jenniwren12
    jenniwren12 Posts: 1,292 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    oooh look, 3 stars! :j:j:j
    EXTRA GOOD LUCK EVERYONE FOR 2015. XXX
    :j:T:A:A:A:A:A:A:kisses::kisses3::smileyhea:D
  • rosemac
    rosemac Posts: 6,576 Forumite
    well done Katie what a brilliant gesture anyway have caught up with twitter requests (I think I have done them right) so if you requested to follow think you are lol dont think i have entered the coffee one correctly yet:rotfl:
  • blackmidnight
    blackmidnight Posts: 13,296 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    well done Katie :j

    back from drs. hate going, it's such a waste of time as I can never be compeltely honest but nevermind. don't have to go out again until tomorrow evening so I can relax a bit now.

    OH came home and ate all his muffins so that was good, only one out of ten left now though :eek:

    going to start making dinner I think
    2008: £783.12 - 2009: £6,401.15 - 2010: £4,230.61 - 2011: £8720 - 2012: £2,041.89
    2013: £134.96
  • Nicky63
    Nicky63 Posts: 3,210 Forumite
    Yay! brilliant well done Katie :T:T

    See you there Diva :j:j:beer:
    That ain't working! That's the way to do it, money for nothing and TV's for free ;)
  • Jokey
    Jokey Posts: 8,801 Forumite
    Yaaay for 3 stars! I wonder when you get that, do you think it's 750 posts? Ooooh, I can't wait to find out :rotfl:
    :) xx JoJo xx :)

    :heart2: And only now I see the light...
    :heart2:

    :T Baby girl due 09/03 :T

  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 148,056 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Tulip wrote: »
    :hello: everyone,

    I had a nice day.I went out for a walk along seafront,got newspaper and cake.Came in after having a drink at the pub.Got in to find I have won weekend camping tickets from the Mirror newspaper for Isle of Wight festival and I have decided to pass them on to Diva so you can go and have a great time on me and meet Gem and everyone Nicky and Cis with my pleasure,tixs will come to me tomorow special delivery and as soon as I get them will post on to you straight away so please may I have your address details by pm.I only entered the Mirror comp just yesterday.

    Thanks Diva

    love Katie xxx

    :T:T well done tulip :T:T i'm thinking diva will be over the moon you are :A
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png




  • katiekittykat
    katiekittykat Posts: 9,622 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Evening all.

    I wanted to send a seperate sympathy card from my parents - i sent it from me and the oh as i wanted to write something personal in it.

    The card said it all - saying that we remember with them and will always be there for them and i justed added my own bit which said.

    " I cannot find the words that express what i want to say. Lynne was very special to me and she will always have a special place in my heart and i will never forget her or stop loving her"

    I didn't know what else to say - does that sound ok?

    xxxx
    Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.