We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

The Compers Inn - Part 19

1…1011131516…514

Comments

  • cathyj
    cathyj Posts: 16,473 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts
    selling comp wins is a sore point on mse, some do, some are totally against it, beware you may get some backlash.
    2009 WINS £4404.06 2010 Wins £8812.56 2011 £11444.75
    Year challenge 2011 - 485/365
  • cg1982
    cg1982 Posts: 8,961 Forumite
    everyones winning oasis tickets and magnum but not me lol
  • blackmidnight
    blackmidnight Posts: 13,296 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    cathyj wrote: »
    selling comp wins is a sore point on mse, some do, some are totally against it, beware you may get some backlash.

    I know - and I'm normally against it too but I didn't know what else to do with them... But it's ok as I think I have now found a good home for them so won't be selling them :j
    2008: £783.12 - 2009: £6,401.15 - 2010: £4,230.61 - 2011: £8720 - 2012: £2,041.89
    2013: £134.96
  • cathyj
    cathyj Posts: 16,473 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts
    cg1982 wrote: »
    everyones winning oasis tickets and magnum but not me lol
    Ill join that club lol
    2009 WINS £4404.06 2010 Wins £8812.56 2011 £11444.75
    Year challenge 2011 - 485/365
  • ikkle87
    ikkle87 Posts: 8,449 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    I've won on magnum but I think thats only because I pick a night and then put one an hour in till 6/7am most normal/sane people are asleep lol x
    You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

    xx Mama to a gorgeous Cranio Baby xx
  • melvis
    melvis Posts: 6,006 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ikkle87 wrote: »
    I've won on magnum but I think thats only because I pick a night and then put one an hour in till 6/7am most normal/sane people are asleep lol x

    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

    Latest I've entered one is 2.40am before I passed out :rotfl:

    I've won with that one though and one entered between 10 and 11am.
    Small business owner 🧵 Ex MSE comper 🏆 Student loan repayer 💴 Romanian dog rescuer 🐕 Hopefully a cost of living survivor 🤞🏻
  • cathyj
    cathyj Posts: 16,473 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts
    think I may stay up and enter tonight, I have 3 codes
    2009 WINS £4404.06 2010 Wins £8812.56 2011 £11444.75
    Year challenge 2011 - 485/365
  • NoNameWoman
    NoNameWoman Posts: 4,990 Forumite
    Well done winners yayyyyyyyyyyy:j:j:j
    How do you you know if you've won coffee :o:o honestly I have to wake up first and them come here!!!!!
    Last night, I got up starving at 3.30is and I inputted a Magnum code while I was at it :cool:
  • ikkle87
    ikkle87 Posts: 8,449 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Well I havent been to bed yet from yesterday lol and had two hours sleep Wednesday, wonder how long till I crash, I reckon about 4pm so that I mis my program thats usually the way lol x
    You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

    xx Mama to a gorgeous Cranio Baby xx
  • NoNameWoman
    NoNameWoman Posts: 4,990 Forumite
    awwww ikkle that's not good hun, you need to have some sleep or your body will be very very tired ..
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.