We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Cookery classes
aav
Posts: 191 Forumite
I have recently been watching Masterchef and it has inspried me to learn how to cook. I want to do some sort of cookery course. I have looked on the Masterchef website but can't seem to find anything. I live in Southampton so any help would be greatful.
0
Comments
-
my local community college do cooking classes. but are you thinking more professional qualifications? in which case ive heard city and guilds cookery classes are a really good way of getting into the industry call learndirect they're so helpful:A Boots Tart :A0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards