We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Some DVD-R from aprmedia.com or do I?
JENJEN30X
Posts: 468 Forumite
Hi,
I want to get some DVD-R discs I like the Verbatim ones and I saw them for quite a good price on https://www.aprmedia.com but I haven't heard of the site before so I was wondering if anyone can recommend them please?
Thanks
Jenjen
I want to get some DVD-R discs I like the Verbatim ones and I saw them for quite a good price on https://www.aprmedia.com but I haven't heard of the site before so I was wondering if anyone can recommend them please?
Thanks
Jenjen
0
Comments
-
I have never heard of the company you have named - I have used these before and found them to be very good.
Disccity
Disk Depot
SVP
Not the answer to your question but I hope this helps0 -
Hi JENJEN,
I have used aprmedia before.
I have never had any problems and can definately recommend their services.
Hope this helps0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards