We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
I want deleted Disney DVD's - Import
fleetingmind
Posts: 495 Forumite
I'm after such titles as Little mermaid, Jungle Book and Snow White. I know they have been put back in the Disney Vault and they are unavailable in Region 2 format in the UK. Obviously you can pay £30 on eBay for one.
EBay sell allot of multiregional versions but I'm worried that they will be copies.
Does anyone know where I can buy an imported version of any of these?
EBay sell allot of multiregional versions but I'm worried that they will be copies.
Does anyone know where I can buy an imported version of any of these?
0
Comments
-
-
Amazon.com, loaded247.com,0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards