Angelcare Nappy Disposal System - only £7.49 (RRP 24.99)

Options
Get smelly nappies out of the way in one simple step with the clever Angelcare Nappy Disposal System, which is now available for only £7.49, reduced from the recommended retail price of £24.99, exclusively for Amazon customers. The offer includes a free refill cassette (RRP £4.99), and it can all be delivered direct to your home for free. At this price, why not have one upstairs and one downstairs to make life easier?

To take advantage of this special offer, simply click on the Nappy Disposal System shown on the left and place it into your basket, enter the promotional code ANCBIN09 in the promotional code box as you check out your purchase, and voila! You save £17.50 on the recommended retail price. More details on how to use the promotional code are available here.

Terms and Conditions apply. Offer is valid from 2 March 2009 to 31 Dec 2009. Applies only to Angelcare Nappy Disposal System sold by Amazon.co.uk. Does not apply to product sold on our site by third-party merchants or through third-party areas such as Amazon.co.uk Marketplace.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000274593

Comments

• flower24
    flower24 Posts: 1,719 Forumite
    Options
    Expectant mums, I think you get a voucher for a free one from Argos in your hospital bounty pack

I had the tommee tippee nappy wrapper (same sort of thing) for my first and I have to say it was a complete waste of money, they hardly hold any nappies and then you have to buy the cassettes which are £5 a time and don't last very long.
  • merdoom
    merdoom Posts: 815 Forumite
    Options
    i used the one you get free in the bounty pack and after the cartridge ran out just put those white bin liners you get inside instead.
  • eslick
    eslick Posts: 2,062 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    have to agree not worth the money, 500 nappy bags from the £1 a better buy
  • moiramber
    moiramber Posts: 186 Forumite
    Options
    I use the tommee tippee one and find its great! saves having smelly nappies sitting in kitchen bin, it hides the smell really well and only needs emptied every 3-4 days
    Mummy to a gorgeous little boy born 11/01/09
  • americanv8
    americanv8 Posts: 47 Forumite
    Options
    Wouldn't waste my time with a nappy wrapper, got the angelcare one free and it got used as a door stop then chucked out. Waste of time, the mechanism on the top is so stiff you'll end up with nappy contents allover your hands before you've managed to shove it it. Sainsburys do their own nappy sacks, 100 for 29p
  • nikflo
    nikflo Posts: 504 Forumite
    Options
    I had the tommee tippee for my dd1 and loved it even bought it again for dd2! i also got the vocher for the angelcare one in the bounty pack so i now have 2 and only buy the inserts when they are on offer.

have to say the angelcare cassettes are a lot harder to find.

i couldn't be without mine.
  • newkidontheblock
    newkidontheblock Posts: 1,025 Forumite
    Options
    Its now £5 to get the Angelcare care one withyour Bounty pack voucher but I still didn't bother lol!
  • flower24
    flower24 Posts: 1,719 Forumite
    Options
    I saw the angel care cassettes in boots today and they were £11!!!!! shocking
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure