We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Any Center Parcs discount codes for summer hols???
bluenose1
Posts: 2,777
Forumite
Thinking of going to Oasis Whinfell for midweek break in Aug with 3 kids and MIL.
Cheapest 4 bedroom lodge is £935!!!!!!!!
Tried all the discount codes and can't get any to work.
Am I going to have to bite the bullet and book without discount???
Regards
Anne
Cheapest 4 bedroom lodge is £935!!!!!!!!
Tried all the discount codes and can't get any to work.
Am I going to have to bite the bullet and book without discount???
Regards
Anne
Money SPENDING Expert
0
Comments
-
I think you'll need a miracle to get a voucher for that time of year for a family, I'm afraid. I've booked at Easter before and they have waiting lists of people for cancellations. I guess they don't need to offer discounts then.
SorryMFW 2019#24 £9474.89/£11000 MFW 2018#24 £23025.41/£15000
MFi3 v5 #53 £12531/
MFi3 v4 #53 £59442/£393870
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards