We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Free stuff from the Open University
chou_123
Posts: 207 Forumite
Free stuff from the Open University in conjunction with the BBC. (Includes some free offers I have already posted)
http://open2.net/inside/freeoffers.html
http://open2.net/inside/freeoffers.html
Watch this space...
0
Comments
-
Okay, this is the only link that actually works, but you can get to all the other ones through here!Watch this space...0
-
Thank you - great stuff0
-
Cheers, the last poster I had from them will look really nice framed when, I get around to it!Murphy knows me too well and sticks to me like glue!0
-
Have requested the scotland postcards, thanks very much OPToTaLLy LoVeD uP Newlywed Lurker on here since APRIL 09 Finally joined 12/05/090
-
Great - thanks for all these!!!
Have just sent off for 2 or 3 things that I missed along the way.
Thanks for posting & sharing - their stuff is always v. good!0 -
Thanks! This site looks great!.Sometimes.I.Wonder.Why.I'm.Still.Here..Sometimes.I.Think.I'm.Going.Crazy.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards